Halcrow Pakistan seeks highly competent professionals for its increasing portfolioof projects. With a strength of over 300 employees, Halcrow Pakistan is one of the leading consulting companies in Pakistan having business interests in the areas of Energy. Water Resources. Water Supply and Sanitation. Environment. Structures, Highways. Bridges. Electrical, Rural & Urban Development, and Oil & GasSector.
For an upcoming donor funded Energy Sector prospect of 4 years (All positions based at Islamabad)
Chief of Party/Project Manager -1 position
• Demonstrated experience in planning, designing, and implementing hydro power projects, ideally with consulting engineering firms.
• Preference will be given to experts with experience of working on hydropower projects in Pakistan.
• Holds a Civil Engineering degree from a recognized university and 15+ years of experience as a consulting/design engineer in liie field of hydropower/dam s.
Transmission Expert -1 position
• Responsible for coordination with the donor’s project team and counterpart Government of Pakistan entities to monitor, inspect, and evaluate ongoing projects and lead in conducting necessary due diligence for future projects in the energy sector
• Shall support the donor in preparation of necessary project documents.
• Holds a Civil Engineering degree from a recognized university with 15+ years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects.
• Preference will be given to those having experience in the monitoring and evaluation of donor funded projects, particularly in the energy sector.
For all positions good spoken and written English skills are required. Candidates are expected to be proficient in MS Office applications. The Company offers excellent compensation, benefits and learning & growth opportunities. All eligible candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs with a cover letter through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject line MUST contain the name of the position applied for. Preference will be given to early submitted applications and the closing date for receipt of applications is September 24,2015. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Applications willbe treated in strict confidence. Halcrow Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer committed A Ha/crow Group legacy company to equity in the workplace._