Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO)« a leading Power Distabuton Company endeavonng to provide uninterrupted Electnc supply 10 more than 0 9 mition valued customers with 10.000 highly motivated employees AppJcations are irtvieed for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions for one year contract basis in BPS-17 (Kkety to be permanent after completion of satisfactory performance) are required on the foiowrtg terms & conditions
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filing the relevant prescribed application form avaitabfe on the NTS website with th<s advertisement
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
1. Provincial Quota wii be observed as per policy
2. Candidatesapplying on appropnate application form for the post avaitabfe on NTS website will only be considered for short listing
3. Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel with NOC issued by the respective Departments. 4 Only short isted candidates will be caied tor tost / interview.
5. No TADAwii be allowed to candidates for test /interview.
6. Candidates awating their result are not eligible to apply.
7. General age refaxaton has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
8. incomplete appfccations or any disinformation in application form w*l lead towardsdisqualificaton. 9 Ongmai documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview
10. Candidates may contact NTS for any query’eoqury regarding wntten test, display ofprovtsonal and final list of candidates, roll number sips, test centers. resUts etc.
11. HESCO reserves the right to increase / decrease the No of posts at the time of recruitment subject to avatobility of posts
12. This advertisement can be cancelled by competent Authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage
1. Application form shal be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org pk.
2. Eligibility of candidate shai be determined on the bass of academic. NTS test (to be conducted by Natonal Testing Service) and Interview by the Department
3. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs.690.1- in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned application form.