ICAP Job, Manager / Assistant Manager Marcom / Manager Legal / Corporate Affairs
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) is established as an autonomous body under Chartered Accountants Ordinance 1961 (the Ordinance). ICAP strives to promote professional excellence, provide best services to its stakeholders and safeguard public interest. Moving ahead in this direction, ICAP is looking to induct bright and energetic individual for following positions at ICAP:
– The candidate must be Chartered Accountant along with at least 2 years post qualification experience or MBA from a leading University along with at least 5 – 6 years post qualification experience with a professional accounting firm or leading educational institute. Must have Flair for Education and Research and have good writing skills.
Assistant Manager Marcom:
– The candidate will be responsible for providing support in implementing and executing marketing plans and to oversee day-to-day activities.
– The candidate must be MBA Marketing from a reputable University along with 2 to 3 years experience in managing marketing programs in the service/education sector. Should have clear understanding of market research, branding, marketing strategy and e-marketing.
Manager Legal & Corporate Affairs:
– The candidate will be responsible for assisting in all legal matters of the Institute, including co-ordination with legal advisors and dealing with legal cases. The candidate would provide support in keeping effective and efficient liaison with regulatory bodies.
– The candidate must be a Law Graduate with minimum 3 to 5 years experience in dealing with lawyers and have practical knowledge of corporate laws and legal affairs.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to go through the Institute’s selection procedure.
Please clearly mention the position applied for in the email subject line. The Institute is an equal opportunity employer and provides remuneration commensurate with education and experience.
Interested candidates may apply online: http://career.icap.org.pk, or send their resume along with the latest photograph latest by July 06, 2015 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.