Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan ICAP Job, Senior Officer Education & Training, Head of Administration
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) strives to promote professional excellence, provide best services to its stakeholders and safeguard public interest. Moving ahead in this direction, ICAP is looking forward to induct bright and energetic individuals with excellent communication skills and proficient in computer (MS office) for the following positions at ICAP Offices:
Head of Administration (Safety & Security) – Karachi:
– The candidate should preferably be Masters/MBA from a well-reputed University / Institute along with 2 to 3 years’ experience working as a functional head in a reputed organization. Total experience required for this position is 7 to 10 years. Must be a team player committed to work in improving the environment of the Institute.
– Preference will be given to candidates with armed forces background (Lt. Colonel or equivalent in Air force or Navy).
Senior Officer Education & Training – Islamabad:
– The candidate will be responsible for assisting in matters related to Education & Training, including form submission, student counseling, etc.
– The candidate must be a MBA or Masters in relevant discipline from a well-reputed and recognized University / Institute with 1-2 years’ experience in handling education related matters.
Manager Investigation – Karachi:
– The candidate will be responsible for assisting in all investigation matters of the Institute, including co-ordination with legal advisors and dealing with investigation cases.
– The candidate must be Chartered Accountant / Law Graduate with at least 2 to 3 years’ working experience in relevant area. Have practical knowledge of corporate laws and legal affairs along with excellent communication and report writing skills.
Manager Legal & Corporate Affairs – Karachi:
– The candidate will be responsible for assisting in all legal matters of the Institute, including co-ordination with legal advisors and dealing with legal cases. The candidate will provide support in keeping effective and efficient liaison with regulatory bodies.
– The candidate must be a Law Graduate with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in dealing with lawyers and should have practical knowledge of corporate laws and legal affairs.
IT Officer (User Support) – Karachi:
– The candidate will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining computer systems and other IT peripherals installation and configuration of new hardware and software, network support and problems solutions, respond user support calls within agreed timelines, and ensure completion of tasks within defined timelines.
– The candidate must be Graduate or Diploma holder from a reputable institute along with 1 to 2 years’ working experience having knowledge of Audio and Video Conferencing. Skills Required: Windows XP/7, MS Office 2007/2010, Anti Virus.
Officer – Karachi:
– The candidate will be responsible for assisting in matters related to conduct of examination.
– The candidate must be freshly qualified Master’s Degree holder in the discipline of Mathematics / Statistics / Economics/English Literature from a reputed University. Technical knowledge about Information Systems and Computer hardware will be an added advantage.
Assistant Manager Marcom – Lahore:
– The candidate will be responsible for providing support in implementing and executing marketing plans in the vicinity and to oversee day-to-day activities.
– The candidate must be MBA Marketing from a reputable University along with 2 to 3 years’ experience in managing marketing programs in the service/education sector. The person should have clear understanding of market research, branding, strategy and e-marketing.
Assistant Manager – Karachi:
– The candidate will be responsible for handling finance, members / students and general administration of events, involve in handling cash for office expenses; keeping a record of registrations and reconciliation with the payment received.
– The candidate must be a MBA or Masters in relevant discipline from a well-reputed and recognized University/Institute with 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to go through the Institute’s selection procedure.
Please clearly mention the position applied for and city in the email subject line. The Institute is an equal opportunity employer and provides remuneration commensurate with education and experience.
Interested candidates may apply online: http://career.icap.org.pk, or send their resume along with latest photograph latest by April 12, 2015 to: email@example.com.