International Airline Job Karachi, Staff Officer For Executives
An International Airline is looking a Staff Officer for Executives. This is a demanding position and the successful candidate needs to be self-driven, result oriented with good interpersonal, communication, writing & speaking skills to handle office affairs with full responsibility.
Responsibilities Will Includes:
– Manage the executive office calendar and schedule appointments.
– Manage the day-to-day operations of the executive office.
– Correspond on behalf of the management team.
– Prepare and/or edit internal and external correspondence including letters, Emails and memos.
– Handle travel arrangements of executives.
– Actively build a useful network of contacts.
– Maintain files and records in an organized and efficient manner.
– Coordinate with department heads, managers and other staff members.
– Domestic and international travel may be required.
Age: Limit 24 to 30 years .
Marital Status: Single
Experience: Preference to multinational experience.
Skills: Excellent Fluency in English Writing, Speaking and Reading (Mandatory).
Working Hours: Flexible in work hours (not a typical 9-5).
Attractive Pay Package & Fringe Benefits.
Last Date To Response This Add is 09th April, 2015.
Apply With CV & Passport Size Photograph at: firstname.lastname@example.org.