( ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS )
The services of high caliber professionals on the following positions on purely contract basis (extendable) are required. Appropriately qualified and experienced candidates will be offered competitive salaries and vibrant working environment with ample opportunities to progress.
1. PROJECT COORDINATOR 01
• Ideal candidate should have 4-6 years working experience as project manager / project supervisor /project coordinator in multinational / national / government / semi-government organizations.
• Knowledge of handling the project matters involving civil, finance, and its documentation.
• Masters degree in (MBA/MPA/M.Com) from any HEC recognized University / Institution.
• Good management and interpersonal skills with command over written and spoken English._
2. ACCOUNTS MANAGER 01
• Ideal candidate should have 3-5 years working experience as an Accounts officer / Accounts Manager in a reputable organization.
• Ability to maintain financial books of accounts as per Government rules.
• M.Com / B. Com / B.BA from any HEC recognized University / Institution.
• Preference will be given to person having relevant experience along with good communication skills.
3. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSTT: 01
• Ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years working experience in relevant field.
• Ability to maintain office filing system and staff record.
• Ability to maintain and handle records and correspondence of related department.
• Preference will be given to a person having Master degree in Human Resource or Public Administration from any HEC recognized University / Institution.
The candidates will be appointed on contract basis (extendable) only for the project duration. Please submit your resume to the Project Director, Strengthening of Research Programs at H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry, University of Karachi, Karachi-75270 with certified/attested testimonials/recent photographs, CNIC copy along with the copy of this advertisement within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement,. The advertisement may also be downloaded from our website: www.iccs.edu