Communications and Marketing Coordinator Required
A well recognized international organization responsible for the administration, promotion, marketing and development of sports for both men and women within the continent.
• Maintain and update website and social media channels. Produce engaging content for website and social media and has experience in web designing tasks.
• Plan and execute campaigns that drive online traffic and fan engagement, promote sports and raise awareness of the selected brand and create networks.
• Developing high quality contents, design, produce and distribute newsletters online, media releases and also assist to prepare all executive communications.
• Plan, execute and monitor corporate event branding activities.
Skills and Experience
• Graduated from preferably a HEC recognized university in mass communications, journalism, public relations, sports management and marketing or similar.
• Preferably 2-3 years’ professional experience in web based online mass communications, journalism and marketing preferably in a sports environment.
• Experience and expertise in the use of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube).
• Excellent written communication skills in English and ability to communicate information effectively.
• Strong ITand graphic designing skills are essential. Maintain and update website and social media channels. Knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred.
^Based on qualification, experience and demonstrated performance the position may be elevated to managerial level.
Please send your updated CV at email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com latest by 28,h May, 2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.