Ipsos Pakistan Job, Research Executive / Research Manager
Ipsos Pakistan requires Market Research Professionals for the following positions in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad. We are looking for dependable, self-motivated, sociable, team-oriented, flexible and confident applicants with an outgoing personality who can work confidently under pressure, have excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral and written) and a drive for social interaction. The candidates should preferably have a degree in Business Administration, Social / Human Sciences (e.g. Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology, English Literature / Linguistics, Mass Communication, or Equivalent):
Senior Research Executive / Research Executive (Qual and Quant):
1. At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in marketing research
2. Provide commendable services to all the assigned Company clients for their marketing research requirements, including complete scope of research
3. Comprehend research briefs to turn them into winning proposals and consequently present them to the respective clients
4. Monitor and manage the projects from proposals to report writing including valuable conclusions and actionable recommendations
5. Conduct audience-interactive presentations of study findings to respective clients.
Research Manager (Qual and Quant):
1. Around 7-9 years of relevant experience in client sales and services, people management and new business development preferably within MR industry with excellent marketing research knowledge of conducting projects of various sectors/ industries primarily FMCG, Banking, Telecom, Automotive and Healthcare
2. Contribute to thoughtful and insightful analysis and develop meaningful hypothesis from data in order to develop clear stories with actionable recommendations from research findings, industry knowledge and previous experience
3. Ability to build strong links with the rest of the business stakeholders and establish lasting trusted relationships within Ipsos.
Being part of global player presence in 87 countries Working on latest Marketing Research Tools Empowering Management Experienced Team.
Six, Business Units / Specializations:
Marketing, Media CT, Loyalty, ASI, Public Affairs and observer Extensive opportunities of national and international trainings Enriched learning Market competitive salary and benefits.
Apply in confidence by sending your latest resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 12 April 2015, and make sure to mention the position applied for along with the desired location in the subject line of your email.
For More details Visit: www.ipsos.com.