Government of Pakistan
Bureau of Immigration and Overseas Employment
Corrigendum: Advertisement Ref PID(I) 3378/14. dated 09-01-2015
Applications are invited to till the following temporary posts in Bureau of Immigration and Overseas Employment. Applications submitted before this advertisement will be treated as cancelled.
S.No Post/Basic Pay Scale No of Posts & Station Education & Experience Age Domicile
1 Assistant (BS-14) 08 Positions Bureau Headquarters, Candidate may be posted anywhere in Pakistan Graduate 18 To 28 Years Merit (01) Punjab (04) Punjab (Women, 01) Balochistan (01) Gilgit Baltistan/ FATA (01)
2. Steno Typist (BS-14) 11 Positions Bureau Headquarters, Candidate may be posted anywhere in Pakistan Intermediate Typing/Shorthand 40/80 WPM, Computer literate will be preferred. 18 To 25 Years Merit (05) Punjab (Minorities (02) & Special Persons (01) Women (Sindh-R 01) Gilgit Baltistan/ FATA (02)
3. PA to Director General (BS-14) 01 Position Permanent Bureau Headquarters Intermediate Typing/Shorthand 40/80 WPM, Computer literate will be preferred. 18 To 25 Years Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa
4. UDC/Cashier (BS-09) 01 Position, Permanent Bureau Headquarters I.COM (Second Class) Computer literate will be preferred. 18 To 25 Years Punjab
5. Duplicating Machine Operator (BS-04) 01 Position Permanent Bureau Headquarters Primary Pass, 50% Quota for Armed Forces Retired. Must have Experience in operating Duplicating Machine / Photostat Machine 18 To 25 Years Punjab
6. Dispatch Rider (BS-04) 01 Position Permanent Bureau Headquarters Primary Pass 50% Quota for Armed Forces Retired. Must have Valid Driving License 18 To 30 Years Punjab
7. Naib Qasid (BS-01) 10 Positions 06 Islamabad 01 Lahore, 01 Karachi. 01 Malakand, 01 Peshawar Primary Pass 50% Quota for Armed Forces Retired. 18 To 25 Years Local
8. Chowkidar (BS-01) 03 Positions 01 Islamabad 01 Rawalpindi. 01 Malakand Primary Pass 50% Quota for Armed Forces Retired. 18 To 25 Years Local
9. Sweeper (BS-01) 01 Position Islamabad Must be Literate 50% Quota for Armed Forces Retired. 18 To 25 Years Local
How to Apply (For S. No. 1 to 4)
1. Application Form and Deposit Slip Form can be downloaded from the NTS Website (www.nts.org.pk). Prescribed Test Fee may be submitted throughout Pakistan in any online branch of ABL, HBL, UBL or MCB.
2. Deposited Fee is non refundable / non transferable.
3. Applications will be acceptable only on prescribed application form of NTS.
4. Applications on prescribed forms must reach NTS within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
5. NTS will not be responsible for Applications received late, sent through post or any other courier service.
6. Candidates are required to send their Applications on prescribed Form along with online deposit slip (in original) to NTS Headquarters, 1 -E, Street No 46,1-8/2, Islamabad.
Note: (For S. No. 5 to 9)
Bio-data of candidates on prescribed Forms (which can be downloaded from the website of NTS), should reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. Government servants may apply through proper channel.
5 years age relaxation is permissible as per government policy. 4. Applications received after due date will not be considered. No. TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview. 6. Male and Female both candidates are eligible to apply. Number of Posts can be increased or decreased.
Immigration Tower, Plot# 10, Mauve Area, Sector G-8/1, Islamabad.
Tel: 051-9107260, 051-9107264 – Fax: 051-9107270