01. Applicants having domiciles of the relevant districts under the Jurisdictions of each Field Office (mentioned under the name & address of each Field Office) are eligible to apply against the posts vacant in the desired Field Offices.
02. Merit is within the Districts under the Jurisdiction of the relevant Field Offices, and both male and female candidates are eligible.
03. NTS will conduct the screening tests for pre-selection of candidates for the posts of BPS-6 to 14, and FBR will finalize the recruitment process as per government rules.
04. A simple MCQ based Skill Test and Physical Test (Height & Chest Measurement and Running) for the posts of Sepoy, Armed
Guard, Chowkidar; and a simple MCQ based Skill Test and Practical Test for the posts of Driver and Dispatch Rider will be conducted by NTS.
05. Test/Interview for the remaining posts of BS 1-5 (except Sepoy, Armed Guard, Chowkidar, Driver and Dispatch Rider) will be conducted by concerned field formations, and application for these posts will be directly submitted to the Chief Commissioner office of the concerned RTOs and Incharge of other Field Formations (as the case may be) – (addresses are mentioned with the names of the relevant Field Offices).
06. Ex-Army Persons are also eligible to apply for the post of Sepoy and Armed Guard. Ex-Army Personal are entitled for Fifteen (15) years specific age relaxation or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
07. No TA/DA will be admissible for coming for the Test/ Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. Candidates will be required to bring Original Documents (Educational and Experience certificates) and attested copies at the time of interview.
08. Please do not attach copies of academic certificates/degrees at the initial stage.
09. The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
10. In addition to 5 years general age relaxation by the Government, any other age relaxation would be admissible as under:
CATEGORY OF CANDIDATES
(a) Candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
AGE RELAXATION ADMISSIBLE
(b) Candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government.
Released or Retired Officers/ personnels of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
Government servants who have completed 02 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
10 years, upto the age of 55 years
Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS 15 and below.
Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who dies during service.
11. Minimum and Maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of applications.
12. Number of vacancies can be increased/reduced as per actual requirement/availability of posts at the time of appointments.
HOW TO APPLY:
01. For the posts of BPS 6-14 and for Sepoy. Armed Guard. Chowkidar. Driver and Dispatch Rider: Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL, UBLand MCB.
02. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1 -E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
03. For the posts of BPS 1-5 (except Sepoy, Armed Guard, Chowkidar, Driver & Dispatch Rider): No Test Fee will be charged. Please download the Application Form for these posts from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), fill up the form properly and send the filled up Application Form directly to the Chief Commissioner office of the concerned RTOs and to the Incharge of other Field Formations (as the case may be) – (addresses are mentioned with the names of the relevant offices).
04. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
05. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
06. Please use separate form and separate envelope if you wish to apply for more than 1 posts.
07. All the candidates, who meet the age criterion, will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test.
08. Last date of submission of Application Forms is: 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. PIDW1315/15