FATA Development Programme
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development.
On behalf of the German Ministry of Development Cooperation (BMZ), GIZ implements the FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas) Development Programme, which is seeking a suitable candidate for the following position for its office in Peshawar:
Job Title: Technical Advisor Health
(Reference No. FDP 2015/015)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Medical I dental background with a masters/MSc in Public Health or related field
• At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
• Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
• Fluent written and oral knowledge of English and local languages
• Willingness to develop skills as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through mail from email@example.com while clearly mentioning the Job title and Reference No. as subject line till 16th March 2015.
Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 19th March 2015 at P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.