Islamabad Ministry of Law and Justice Job, Nazir, Bailiff
Ministry of Law and Justice
Consequent upon up-gradation and increase in the number of posts, in the Special Courts/Tribunals working under administrative control of this Division fresh applications are invited for the following vacant positions:-
1. The Government Servants must apply through proper channel.
2. No TA/DA will be allowed for attending interview/test.
3. Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not be entertained.
4. Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of the envelope.
5. Relaxation in upper age limitwill be admissible as per rules.
6. Quota for women, minorities and disabled persons will be observed as prescribed under the rules.
7. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/degrees at the time of test/interview (Copies of certificates need not to be attached with application forms)
8. Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility I suitability will be called for test/interview.
9. This Division reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies.
Izaz ul Haq Shah – Section Officer (ADMN-V)
Law and Justice Division, Islamabad Tel: 051-9207416