National Industrial Relations Commission Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD
Sector G-5/2, Islamabad
s# Name of Pos Place of Posting No of Post Quota Education/ Qualification Max Age Limit
1. Bailiff (BPS-05) Multan (01) Sukkur(01) Two (02) Local Basis Local Basis Matric 25+5=30 Years
2. Driver (B-04) Islamabad (01) Multan (01) Sukkur(01) Three (03) Local Basis Local Basis Local Basis i. Middle ii. LTV Driving License 30+5=35 Years
3. Dispatch Rider (BPS-04) Islamabad (01) One (01) Local Basis I Middle ii. LTV Driving License 30+5=35 Years
4. Naib Qasid (BPS-01) Islamabad (05) Multan (02) Sukkur(02) Nine (09) Local Basis Local Basis Local Basis Primary 25+5=30 Years
5. Court Orderly (B-01) Islamabad (01) Multan (02) Sukkur(02) Three (03) Local Basis Local Basis Local Basis Primary 25+5=30 Years
a) Five years age relaxation according to Government Rules.
b) Application on prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the publication of the advertisement.
c) Original documents along with attested photocopy will be provided by the selected candidates at the time of interview.
d) Disable quota has already been observed by NIRC in accordance with the recruitment rules.
e) Government employees may submit their application through proper channel.
f) No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
Zakaullah Khan Khalil
NIRC, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad, Tel: 051-9201834