s. Name of Post BPS Qualification /
1. Senior Stenographer 15 Graduate and Shorthand Speed 120WPM
2. Junior Stenographer 14 Graduate and Shorthand Speed 120WPM
3. Data Entry Operator 12 Graduate and Typing Speed 40 WPM
4. Junior Clerk 07 Intermediate and Typing Speed 40 WPM
5. Driver 05 Matriculation and LTV License
6. Naib Qasid 02
7. Chowkidar 02
8. Kotar 02 Middle Pass, preferably
9. Malhi 02 Matriculation
10. Waterman 02
11. Sweeper 02
Reserve quota for women, disabled & minorities will be followed as per Govt. Policy.
Application along with following attested documents must be submitted: Qualification Certificate and Experience Certificate, Domicile / PRC / CNIC.
No T.A. / D.A. will be admissible to candidates appearing in Test / Interview.
Applicant must clearly show his postal address. Applications submitted to the office of the Deputy Commissioner Jacobabad latest by 10.07.2015. Government servants are advised to submit their applications through proper channel. Department reserves the right to stop such process of
s. No. Name of Post BPS Date & Time Venue for written test / interview
1. Senior Stenographer 15 22-08-2015 (Saturday) 10:00 am Government (N) Hamedia High School, Jacobabad.
2. Junior Stenographer 14
3. Data Enlry Operator 12
4. Junior Clerk 07
SCHEDULE FOR WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS
s. No. Name of Post BPS Date &Tlme Venue for Walk-in Interview
1. Driver 05 22-08-2015 (Saturday) 10:00 am Assistant Commissioner Office of concerned Taluka
2. Naib Qasid 02
3. Chowkidar 02
4. Kotar 02
5. Malhi 02
6. Waterman 02
7. Sweeper 02
Deputy Commissioner / Chairman Selection Committee Jacobabad
INF-KRY: No. 2472/15
REVENUE DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF SINDH, DISTRICT JACOBABAD
Inviting applications for the posts mentioned below in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jacobabad
The selection of candidates with the approval of Selection Committee already notified by the Government of Sindh, Services, General Administration & Coordination Department(RegulationWing) Karachi undertheirNotification No. SORI(SGA&CD)/11-7/74(Pt-l), dated 24.09.2014.
SCHEDULE FOR WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW FOR THE FOLLOWING POSTS