JAMSHORO POWER COMPANY LIMITED
(A GoP owned Corporate Entity)
Jamshoro Power Company Limited (GENCO-I) is a Public Sector Power Generation Company, created under WAPDA’s restructuring of power wing with the mission to significantly contribute in the socio-economic development of the Country by producing optimum electrical energy at cheaper rates in an environment friendly manner. Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill in the following positions in Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of upcoming 2X660MW Coal Fired Power Project purely on one year contract basis on the following criteria:
Applicant’s are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
1. Provincial/ Regional/ Women/ Minorities Quota will be observed as per policy.
2. Only the candidates possessing the domicile of Sindh (Urban/Rural) Province can apply for the post appearing at Serial No. 10.
3. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing/selection.
4. Serving candidates are advised to apply Through Proper Channel along with NOC issued by their respective departments.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
6. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/ interview.
7. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
8. General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
9. Incomplete applications or any disinformation in application form will lead towards disqualification.
10. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
11. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/ enquiry regarding written test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll umber slips, test centers, results etc.
12. JPCL (GENCO-I) reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
13. The advertisement can be cancelled by competent Authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
14. The recruitment quota will be followed as specified by the Federal Government.
15. Company can increase or decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts as per approved sanctioned strength by the competent authority.
1. Application for shall be downloaded from National Testing Services (NTS) website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
2. Eligibility of candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Services) and interview by the Department.
3. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.5171- for the posts of BPS-16 and Rs.690/= for the posts of BPS-17, BPS-18 & BPS-19 in favor of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms. Last date of submission of registration form is 20-06-2015.
4. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABLon prescribed Bank Challan (attached with application forms downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk
5. Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
6. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
7. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test.
8. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
9. Separate application form with fee will be submitted for each post.
10. The candidature of the candidates can be cancelled at any stage of the test even after the result if not meeting the eligibility criteria i.e. Age, Domicile, Experience/Qualification.
National Testing Service-Pakistan
Headquarters: 1-E, Street No.46, l-8/2Jsjamabad