► AGE 17-21 Years on 1 November 2012
(relaxable for 3 months both in upper and lower age limit)
► GENDER Male
► MARITAL STATUS Unmarried
► NATIONALITY Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
► PHYSICAL STANDARDS
• Minimum Height: 5′ -4″ (162.5 cm)
• Weight: As per Body Mass Index
• FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
• Candidates from Balochistan, Sindh (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir, (Upper Neelam Valley) and FATA having domicile and local certificates can apply with 65% marks.
• Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as ’0′ Level and ‘A’ Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
• Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/ are appearing in FSc Part-ll/ Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificates” by the Head of the Institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part-ll Certificate / Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) GHQ Rawalpindi within 5 days of announcement of result, otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
“Not Recommended” twice by ISSB / GHQ Selection Board.
Declared medically unfit by CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/ resigned/ discharged / dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies / institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, www.friendsmania.net weak profile own request or declared unsuitable. An individual dismissed / removed from any other government service. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE
► REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET
A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.
► REGISTRATION at AS&RCs
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
► SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS
Registration and Preliminary Test will be held as per the following schedule:-
Registration 21 May-22 June 2012
Preliminary Tests including Written/ Intelligence/Personality 2-10 July 2012
► IMPORTANT POINTS
• Entry Test: Candidates desirous of undertaking MBBS Course as Medical Cadets through CMH Lahore Medical College must clear UHS/Provincial entry test before admission.
• Candidates must mention the name of college for which applying (Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore Medical College) at the top of application form (Page 1). Candidates can also opt for both the colleges priority wise.
• A candidate selected on merit for one institution shall not be changed.
► WRITTEN / INTELLIGENCE / PERSONALITY TEST Written test will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. The candidates declared successful in written test will undergo physical / medical test at AS&RCs.
► PHYSICAL TEST
The Candidates must qualify the following physical tests:
• 1.6 Km Run 8 h Minutes
• PushUps 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
• SitUps 15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
• ChinUps 3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
• Ditch Crossing 7′.4″x7′.4″ with a depth of 4′feet
► PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TEST
Initial medical test at AS&RCs.
• Short listed candidates will receive notice for
Intelligence / Personality test and interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore through website as well as call up letter. www.friendsmania.net Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
ACADEMIC /MILITARY TRAINING
MBBS Course 5 years
Army Medical College Rawalpindi and CMH Lahore Medical College. BPS Course 4 years
Army Medical College Rawalpindi. MILITARY TRAINING 22 x Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
• 2 x attested photocopies of Matric certificate. In case of ’0′ Level / ‘A’ Level, submission of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
• 2 x attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
• 2 x attested photocopies of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical) detailed marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSc Part-ll Examination.
• 4 x attested passport size photographs.
• Candidates who have already cleared FSc Part-ll (Pre-Medical) will produce 2 x attested photocopies of Detailed Marks Sheet (DMC).
• Candidates will deposit crossed postal orders of Rs.100 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi. Pay Order / Bank Draft will not be accepted.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of Bond will commence on completion of MBBS Degree Course at respective Medical College.
Nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan. ^ Email your queries on:
email@example.com For ISSB call up notices, please visit, www.issb.com.pk