DIRECTORATE OF FISHERIES SINDH (RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT) PAKISTAN SECRETARIAT BLQCK-50 SADDAR. KARACHI
Applications are invited for the following Vacant Posts in the Directorate of Fisheries Sindh (Research & Development) Karachi in the Development Scheme namely “Rehabilitation of Pilot Shrimp Farm Garho as Training & Research Centre” Purely on Contract Basis. Candidates fulfilling the required qualification and experience may appear in walk-in interview/tests for the following posts:
1. Walk-in interview will be held on 12-05-2015 at 11.00 AM for the post of BPS-01 to PBS-14 at the Directorate of Fisheries Sindh (Research & Development), Block-50 Pak Secretariat Saddar Karachi.
2. Written test will also be held for the post of BPS-04 to BPS-14 on the same day.
3. Appointment will be made purely on Contract Basis up to 30.06.2015 which is extendable.
4. 5% Job Quota for Minorities will be maintained.
5. 2% disabled Quota will be maintained.
6. All candidates are required to bring their application on below mentioned form along with photocopies (duly attested) & original Degrees, Certificates, Domicile. PRC, Experience Documents, CNIC and latest two photographs at the time of interview / test.
7. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per Government Policy.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview /Test.
9. Applicant will have to serve at place of posting mentioned in the advertisement.
(ATHAR MIAN ISHAQUI) DIRECTOR FISHERIES SINDH RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT