Karachi Job, Assistant Manager Supply Chain (Male)
We are Importer / Exporter / Supply Chair Company managing wide network of showrooms across Pakistan distributing finished goods to end user.
Required Post: Assistant Manager Supply Chain (Male), MBA Supply Chain:
1. Through practical knowledge of complete import/export documentation.
2. Experience of handling custom affairs and resolving contraventions.
3. Experience of arranging SRO benefits and exemption certificates through FBR.
4. Relevant knowledge of H.S. code/ custom tariffs.
5. Experience of negotiating & handling shipping co. and transporters.
6. Handling clearing agents.
7. Shipment tracking and management skills.
8. Inventory management/warehouse management skills.
9. Door to door dispatch management skills.
10. Coordination with internal Audit and control department to ensure application of SOPs in all above activities.
11. Experience 2-3 years in above relevant job role.
Please send your CVs (with tow references) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.