CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN PETROLEUM INDUSTRY:
A Karachi based Petroleum Refining Unit seeks to fill under mentioned positions with highly motivated & result-oriented individuals.
Post Code Position Title/Field Eligibility Criteria/Requirements
1. Senior Instrument Engineer BE. BS Eicclrical Electronics Engineering from a reputable HEC/PEC recognized institution with 5-7 years of expenence in Design Engineering Organization or Engineering Department of Refinery,Oil/Gas or Fertilizer industry.Shall be responsible for design of instrumentation system.preparation of specifications/data sheets and Installation drawings.Should have experience in DCS.PLC.SCADA and Telecommunication system.configuration.troubleshooting and supervising installation/commissioning.
2. Operation/Shift Engineer BE/BSc Chemical Engineering from a reputable HEC/PEC recognized institution with 3-5 years experience in operations of Oil Refinery.Fertilizer or Chemical piants.Should be able to manage plant operations independents in accordance with the company regulations and HSE policies. Should have experience in working with OCS System.
3. Process Engineer BE. BS MS Chemical Engineering from a reputable HEC/PEC recognized institution with 3-5 years ol experience in Design Engineering for Oi’Gas.Fertilizer or Chemical industry.Should have high level ol computer literacy with hands-on experience on process simulation and other process design soltwares/packages.The incumbent shall be required to develop basic process engineering design,provide support to monitor performance ol the plant.troubleshooting of process plants.carry out process evafuation.HAZOPS and other studies.
4. Maintenance Engineer BE Mechanical Engineering from ad reputable institution with 3-5 years of experience in maintenance of Oil & Gas processing.Fertiiizer or Chemical Plants.Capable of independently managing the maintenance function of the plant covering static and rotary equipment.preventive maintenance programs.maintenance record and outsourcing of maintenance requirements.Shouk) have high level ol management and computer skills with hands on experience in operation of maintenance related soltwares/packages.
5. Electrical Engineer BE/’BS Electrical Engineering from a reputable HEC/PEC recognized institution with 2-3 years ol experience in operating plants of OA’Gas.Fertilizer and Chemical industries.Shall be responsible for design of electrical system.including the substation design.H.V/l.V Switchgear and MCC design.deveiopmeni of power control/lighting system.electncal interlocking with other systems.preparation of project specifications.data sheets and installation drawings.Should be able to monitor electrical instanations.supervise commissioning and troubleshooting activities of electric equipment/systems.
6. HSE Engineer BE Mechanical Engineering from a reputaMe HEC/PEC recognized institution with 6-8 years of expenence In HSE of Oil 4 Gas processing.Fertiiizer or Chemical piants.Capable of independently managing the HSE function of the plant covering development and implementation ol HSE pobcies.procedures and manual.conduct safety audits.HSE training programs.safety driils.facilitate other plant personnel in preparedness for handling emergency situations and develop specifications of safety equipments.
7. Project Design Engineer BE’BS m Chemical Engineering from a reputable HEC/PEC recognized Institution with 3-5 years of experience.preferably in design engineering.technical services and project management of Otl/Gas.Fertilizer.Chcmical industries Should have high level ol computer literacy with hands-on experience ol using softwares for pipe stress analysis.structure and equipment design.Should also have experience to evaluate bid from vendor of rotary and stationary equipment.
• The eligible candidates should be Pakistani national.
• The selected individuals will be offered competitive compensation packages.
• Concealment of information in any respect will disqualify the candidate from consideration/ appointment at any stage.
• If large number of applications are received, only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted for Test / interview.
• TA’DAisnotadmisible. HOW TO APPLY?
• Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria’requiremenis should apply online at website (www.hr1384.com).
• Last dale lo apply online is 15th November. 2015._