LAHORE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN UNIVERSITY, LAHORE
A) NON-TEACHING POSTS: (For Lahore Campus)
Sr. No. Name of Post BS No. of posts Gender Max Age Qualification
1. Chief Engineer / Project Director 19 01 Male/ Female 45 years B.Sc. Civil Engineering (at least 2nd Division) from an HEC recognized University or Institution and registered as a Professional Engineer under the Pakistan Engineering Council with 12 years experience in the relevant field.
2. P&D Officer 17 02 Male / Female 35 years Master degree with at least 2 nd Division from HEC recognized University / institution in the subject of Economics, MBA with relevant subject. Preference shall be given to a person having experience in preparing and managing the projects in addition to excellent computer skills, Microsoft office particularly in working with Excel Spreadsheets.
3. Store Keeper 14 01 Male/ Female 35 years Graduate, (at least 2nd Division) from HEC recognized University / Institution with 2 -years experience in relevant field or Intermediate (at least 2nd Division) wi th 5 – years experience in the relevant field.
4. Junior Clerk 07 02 Male/ Female 30 years Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board / institution. Typing Speed in English 30/Word s per Minute. Preference shall be given to a computer literate candidate.
B) NON-TEACHING POSTS: (For Lahore Campus) (Project Funded Post – Contract Basis)
Sr. No. Name of Post Pay Package / BPS No. of posts Gender Max Age Qualification
1. Project Manager On fixed pay package @ Rs.85,000/- p.m. (All inclusive) 01 Male / Female 50 years BSc. Civil Engineer (at least 2nd division) from an HEC recognized University and registered as professional engineer under Pakistan Engineering Council with 15 years experience.
C) NON-TEACHING POSTS: (For Jhang Campus) (Project Funded Posts – Contract Basis)
Sr. No. Name of Post Pay Package No. of Posts Gender Max Age Qualification Experience
1. Project Coordinator (BPS-20) On fixed pay package @ Rs. 120,000/-p.m. (All inclusive) 01 Male/ Female 55 years BSc. Civil with a degree in Management. Applicant must have experience in Project Management, Procurement, Monitoring and Evaluation. 20 years
2. Assistant Manager (BPS-18) On fixed pay package @ Rs.60,000/- p.m. (All inclusive) 01 Male/ Female 45 years B.Sc. (Civil) preferably with Project Planning Skills. 10 years
Application Form alongwith one page CV, attested photocopies of relevant documents, NIC, Domicile, one recent photograph and experience certificates must be attached with the application. Application Forms are available from the Registrar Office on the payment of Rs. 500/- for BPS-17 & above, Rs. 100/- for BPS-12 to BPS-16 and Rs. 50/- for BPS-01 to BPS-11 Posts or equivalent Posts.
i) The last date for submission of applications is 31″ August, 2015.
ii) The appointments are project specific – “Essential infrastructure of Lahore College for Women University, Lahore, Jhang Campus”.
iii) The candidates, sending their Application Forms through mail, have to attach a Bank Draft for each post in favor of Treasurer, LCWU. They should mention the name of Post on the Envelop.
iv) For all posts only I I.E.C. recognized degrees arc acceptable. No form will be considered without proper degrees / certificate.
v) Foreign Degree holders must provide Equivalence Certificate issued by the Higher Education Commission.
vi) Applicants applying for the above mentioned posts having equivalent degrees of the post / subject must provide equivalence certificate issued by the NEC, Islamabad.
vii ) Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be acceptable.
viii) Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through Proper Channel only. Advance copies are not acceptable.
ix) Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. University may conduct written test if the number of applicants is more than 50.
x) 03% quota is reserved for disabled candidates and 05% for minorities.
xi) Upper age limit is relaxable in exceptional cases.
xii) Inter Campus transfer is not allowed on these Posts. 2
xiii) NoTA/DAwill be paid for the interview. ^
xiv) University Authorities reserve the right: £
■ To shortlist the candidates. ■ Withhold appointment, on any advertised post. gj
■ Not to fill any vacancy without any reason. ■ Increase or decrease the number of vacancies.