LAHORE COLLEGE FOR UNIVERSITY, LAHORE
Jail Road Lahore- Pakistan PH:042-9920380i-9Ext:2i9
UNDER DISABLED PERSONS QOUTA
Applications are invited form the candidates having Domicile of Punjab for appointment on regular / contract basis, for the following postsat Main Campus (Lahore) and its Sub Campus (Jhang), under 3% disabled persons quota:-
Sr. No. Name of post
1. Laboratory Assistant (BS-14) Age: 21-35 B.Sc. (at least 2nd Division) in the relevant discipline from HEC recognized University / Institution with 5 years experience in the relevant field. Lahore
2. Computer Operator/ Data Entry Operator (BS-12) Age: 18-25 “Intermediate in computer science (at least 2nd Division) from Board/ from any other recognized Institution”. OR “Intermediate (at least 2nd Division) from a recognized Institution / Board with one year Diploma in Computer Science from Board ofTechnical Education or from any other recognized institution”. Lahore
3. Lecture Assistant (BS-07) Age: 18-30 Matric with Science. Lahore
4. Junior Clerk (BS-07) Age: 18-30 Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board / institution. Typing Speed in English 30/Word per Minutes. Preference shall be given to a computer literate candidate. Jhang
5. Record Keeper (BS-05) Age: 18-30 Matric with 3 years experience in record keeping. Lahore
6. NaibQasid (BS-02) Age: 18-30 Literate. Lahore &Jhang
■ The University will comply with the instruction of Govt, of Punjab to fill the vacant posts, under 3% disabled persons quota.
■ Disabled candidates will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department/ Medical Superintendent DHQ with the application.
■ Application form along with one page C.V, attested copies of relevant documents, attested copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, and experience certificates must be attached with the application form.
■ Application forms are available from Registrar Office.
■ The last date for submission of application is 06-07-2015.
■ For all posts only H.E.C recognized degrees are acceptable. No form will be considered without proper degree/ certificate.
■ Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will not be acceptable. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous
■ Bodies should send their applications through Proper Channel only. Advance copies are not acceptable.
■ Upper age limit is relaxable in exceptional cases as per Government / University rules.
■ No TA/DA will be paid for Interview.
■ Preference will be given to Female Candidates.
■ University Authority reserves the right
1. To shortlist the candidates. 2. Not to fill any vacancy without any reason.
3. Withhold appointment, on any advertised post.
4. Increase or decrease the number of vacancies.