PROGRAMME MONITORING & IMPLEMENTATION UNIT (PMIU) IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Secretary Irrigation Office, Old Anarkali, Lahore, Phone No: 042-99213595-97 Fax No: 042-99213598 Irrigation Department invites applications from suitable candidates who possess qualification mentioned against each post for the following positions:-
1. Data Analyst (1 Post for Head Office PMIU, Lahore)(Max age 30 yrs) Pay Rs.45,500/-(inclusive of all allowances)
• Master in Computer Science or Bachelor in Computer Science from a recognized university. Fully conversant with DBMs like SQL-Server. Must have 1 year experience of design, development and maintenance of databases using SQL-Server 2005. Should have 1 year experience of maintaining and troubleshooting LAN including Ethernet and Wireless Network Systems. Preferably have knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in Analysis of DATA including Spatial Analysis. Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams in technically complex environment.
2. Accounts Assistant (1 Post for Head Office PMIU, Lahore) (Maximum age 28 years)
• B.Com or BBA. • Preferably have experience of 2 Years in Office Documentation / File management. • Should have capability to handle documentation related the budget and Finance matters on large projects
Pay Package: Pay Rs.22,835/-PM inclusive of all allowances
3. Helpline Operator (1 Post for Head Office PMIU, Lahore) (Max age 35 years)
• At least Intermediate in Computer Science (ICS) or equivalent. • Minimum 2 years experience as Data Entry / Computer Operator, • Excellent command in MS Office, • Departmental officials are also eligible to apply & compete for subject assignment. • In case of selection of departmental official his appointment will be made by transfer. • Persons domiciled in Province of the Punjab are eligible to apply.
Pay Package: Pay Rs. 22,835/- PM inclusive of all allowances
4. Office Secretary /Receptionist (1Post)(Max age 28 years) Pay Rs.13,ooo/-pm inclusive of ail allowances
• Intermediate from a recognized institute. • Should have experience at least one (1) year as Receptionist.
• Should be computer literate and have experience of working in MS Office. • Good Communication Skills.
5. Monitoring Assistant (8 Posts) (Maximum age 25 years) Pay Rs. 18,020/-PM inclusive of all allowances
7. Driver (1Post for Head Office LHR)(Max age 35 yrs) Pay Rs.ii.830/-pm inclusive of all allowances
Middle, should have valid LTV driving license, should have experience of more than 5 years, should have clean driving record, should have experience of working as professional drivers in office environment.
8. Office Boy (1Post for Head Office PMIU)(Max age 25 years) Pay Rs.9,880/-PM inclusive of all allowances
Literate, young and energetic. Should have experience of different office environment. Must have the domicile of the District Lahore.
9. Security Guard (1 Post for Head Office PMIU)(Max age 30 yrs) Pay Rs.9,880/-pm inclusive of ail allowances
Literate, Should have experience of different office environment and cleaning. Departmental officials are also eligible to apply & compete for subject assignment. In case of selection of departmental official his appointment will be made by transfer. Persons domiciled in Province of the Punjab are eligible to apply. General Instructions
The above positions are on contract basis and are upto June, 2016. Applications addressed to the Secretary Irrigation Department along with detailed CV should reach in the office of Chief Monitoring. PMIU, Irrigation Secretariat Old Anarkali. Lahore latest by the date given below. Persons domiciled in Province of the Punjab are eligible to apply. Attested copies of I.D card, Domicile Certificate, Educational Certificates, Detail marks certificates, experience certificates and recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application. Incomplete application will be rejected. List of short listed candidates will be published on the web site (http://irriqation.puniab.gov.pk) on 25-05-2015 (Serial 1 to 4) and 29-05-2015 (Serial 5 to 9). The short listed candidates will appear for interview with their original testimonials on the date, time and at place given below. Fringe benefits and other facilities, prevalent to the respective positions shall be admissible. No TA/DA for interview will be admissible. For any kind of information or query, Chief Monitoring, PMIU may be contacted on Phone No. 042-99213595-7
Position Last Date of Application Date of Interview Place of Interview
Position at Sr. No. I – 4 12.05.2015 Upto 4:00 PM 26.05.2015 at 10:00 AM Irrigation Secretariat,
Position at Sr. No. 5 – 9 12.05.2015 Upto 4:00 PM 01.06.2015 at 10:00 AM Irrigation Secretariat,
SECRETARY Irrigation Department