Government of the Punjab Planning & Development Department
LANNING AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT SOUTHERN PUNJAB POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROJECT (SPPAP) –
Government of the Punjab in collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) has launched the Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP) in four Districts of Punjab i.e. Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Muzaffargarh & Rajanpur.
In order to achieve the goals of SPPAP Bahawalpur, applications are invited for the post of Project Director (BS-19), Southern Punjab Poverty Alleviation Project (SPPAP). The prescribed qualifications/criteria is as under:-
Name of post Qualification Salary Package A
Project Director (Bs-19) (Bahawalpur) (1 Post) Master Degree in Social Sciences / Natural Sciences/MBA from HEC recognized institution with 10 years of Professional Experience including 5 years of senior management position and 5 years in the development sector. Those having experience of project environment in skill management / livestock development and excellent leadership & Interpersonal skills shall be preferred. 175,000/-Per month 32 58
1. Complete applications alongwith attested copies of NIC / Domicile Certificate / degrees / experience certificates and recent passport size photograph should reach the office address given below latest by 16.03.2015 by post.
2. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
3. Government employees may apply through proper channel.
4. The successful candidates from public sector will be paid salary in accordance with the applicable policy of the Government of the Punjab.
5. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA / DA shall be admissible.
6. Candidates should have domicile of Punjab.
7. Candidates shall bring the original documents at the time of Interview.
WASEEM AJMAL CHAUDHARY,
SECRETARY, PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT. CIVIL SECRETATRIAT, LAHORE PH. NO. (042)-99210355
IPL 2409 WEB: WVV VV PNDPlJN IAB GQV PK E-Mail: email@example.com