PUNJAB VOCATIONAL TRAINING COUNCIL
Government of the Punjab www.pvtc.gop pk
Partner for Prosperity
Punjab Vocational Training Council (PVTC) is an autonomous corporate body established by the Punjab Government through the PVTC Act of 1998. Our mission is to alleviate poverty by imparting demand driven skill training to mustahqeen-e-zakat at their door step, involving private sector to enhance employability. To strengthen its operations, PVTC requires following staff on permanent basis.
Name of Post Grade Gross Salary Qualification/ Experience
Principals E2 Rs. 33,630/- (All inclusive) MBA/ MPA / B.Sc Engineering / Bachelor of
(Anywhere in + Other fringe benefits Engineering (BE) from HEC recognized university
Punjab) with minimum 02 years relevant post qualification
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date of application submission.
2. Computer literacy / skill is mandatory.
3. Eligibility of a candidates shall be determined on the basis of his/ her academics, test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview.
4. Candidates may download Application Form from the website of national Testing Service (www.nts.org.pk).
5. Candidates shall submit Application Form dully filled, along with a Test Fee of Rs.700/- in favour of National Testing Service, one photocopy of CNIC, three recent photographs and attested copies of all relevant educational / experience documents, directly to NTS through courier or Pakistan Post on the address mentioned on application form.
6. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed Bank Challan (may be downloaded from website of NTS).
7. Last date of submission of application form is 31-08-2015.
8. Eligible candidates list shall be available on NTS website on 09-09-2015.
9. Roll No. slip and Test Centre details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date.
10. Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
11. Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
12. Candidates shall appear with original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
13. PVTC is an equal opportunity employer. Females are encouraged to apply.
14. The service of selected employee (s) shall be governed by PVTC Rules and Regulations, framed and amended from time to time by the Council.
15. PVTC reserves the right not to fill/ withdraw/ withhold the appointment against above advertised posts without assigning any reason.
16. No TA/DA will be paid for test/ interview.
17. Test shall be held on 20-09-2015.
Note: Applications sent directly to PVTC HR Department shall not be entertained.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES 134-A, Industrial Area, Kot Lakhpat, Madar-e-Millat Road,
Green Town, Lahore Ph: (92) 042-35209200, Fax: 042-35213459 NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk, PVTC website: www.pvtc.gop.pk