UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, LAHORE VACANCIES
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled Pakistanis for the following posts.
PhD in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution
10-years teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization OR
5-years post-PhD experience.
The applicant must have 10 research publications (with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years in the HEC recognized Journals).
• Age 35-50 years
1. Information Technology
3. Special Education
PhD from HEC recognized Institution in the relevant field.
Master’s degree (foreign) or MPhil (Pakistan) or equivalent after 18 years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized university/institution with 4 years teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. Note for Information Techiwlpgy only; 2-years teaching/research experience in a recognized Institution/University/College or 2-years professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
» Age 26-45 years_
Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
2. Information Technology
MPhil/MS (Pakistan) or Master’s degree (foreign) or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
♦ Age 21-35 years_
Note: Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the post. General Information
1. Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
2. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
3. The candidates applying for the posts of Associate Professor should submit six copies of applications along with six complete sets of testimonials/research work/publications/certificate of any distinction etc.
4. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send their applications through proper channel only. Applications submitted without NOC, issued by the competent/appointing authority, shall not be entertained.
5. Application, on the university prescribed form, with complete bio-data and attested relevant documents along with original bank draft/postal order/challan form of Rs. 1000/- for the posts at Sr. # 1 to 2 and Rs, 500/- for the post at SrJ 3 payable to the Treasurer, University of Education, Lahore should reach in office of the Registrar by 15.02.2015.
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be accepted.
7. Application forms can be obtained from office of the Registrar or may be downloaded from the University website: www.ue.edu.pk.
8. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
10. The Selectees will be liable to serve in any Campus/Division of the University of Education, Lahore.
11. The quota for disable persons and minorities will be observed as per rules.
12. Vacancies can be increased/decreased or totally withdrawn. iim.-16927
Registrar, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore-Pakistan. Phone: 042-99262227 Fax:042-99262226