University of Health Sciences Lahore
The University of Health Science Lahore is an equal opportunity employer, offering a congenial working environment with excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, invites applications for the following posts on contract basis: –
Sr. Name of the Post BPS .No. of Posts Qualification & Experience
1 PROFESSOR • Forensic Medicine • Nursing Tenure Track System: (i) PhD/relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable institution. (ii) 11 -years post-PhD teaching experience. OR Minimum 7-years of post-PhD experience with at-least 12 years of teaching experience prior to PhD. (iii) 15 Research publications (with at-least 5 in past 5 years) in internationally abstracted journals, recognized by the Higher Education Commission. BPS (i) PhD in the relevant field. (ii) 15 years teaching/research experience in recognized College/University. (iii) 8 Research papers published in indexed journals
2 ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR • Forensic Medicine • Microbiology • Nursing TTS/19 1 Tenure Track System: (i) PhD/relevant terminal qualification from a recognized and reputable institution. (ii) 6-Years post-PhD teaching experience. OR Minimum 4 years of post-PhD experience with at-least 6-year experience prior to PhD. (Preference will be given to those having MBBS degree) (iii) 10 Research publications (with at-least 4 in past 5 years) in internationally abstracted journals recognized by HEC. BPS (i) PhD in the relevant field. (ii) 10 years teaching / research experience in recognized College/ University. (iii) 5 Research papers in indexed journals
3 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR • Psychiatry • Forensic Medicine • Nursing TTS/18 1 Tenure Track System: (i) PhD/relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution. (ii) Excellent communication and presentation skills. (iii) A serious commitment to teaching and research. BPS (i) PhD in the relevant field (i) 2-years teaching / research experience in a recognized College/University. (ii) 5 Research papers in indexed journals. (Preference will be given to those having FCPS Psychiatry/MRCPsych/equivalent for Assistant Professor Psychiatry)
4 Lecturer/Research Associates • Medical Education • Biochemistry • Haematology • Oral Pathology 17 4 M.Phil, or equivalent in the relevant subject from a recognized College / University.
5 Deputy Treasurer 18 1 MBA / M.Com. at least 2nd Division with ten years experience in Accounts in Government organizations.
6 Deputy CoE 18 1 M.A. / M.Sc / MPA/ MBA from HEC recognised University with five years administrative experience OR MBBS with 5 years teaching 1 administrative experience
7 Executive Secretary 18 1 Masters from HEC recognised University with knowledge of computer having typing speed 40 w.p.m. who can operate Word, Excel, Power Point and other related software packages. Five years relevant experience as Office Secretary is required.
8 Assistant Controller of Examinations 17 1 Masters from HEC recognised University with knowledge of computer, who can operate Word, Excel, Power Point and other related software packages. Three years experience of working in Examination Departments of Universities / Degree Awarding Institutions / Boards of Examinations.
9 Software Engineer (Asstt. Manager Technical Software) 16 1 BCS from HEC recognised University, preferably having one year experience Should have good communication and technical skills Good knowledge of current leading software development tools and operating systems Ability to write technical reports and to communicate affectively, both orally and in writing.
10 Senior Lab Manager/Lab Manager/Senior Lab supervisor 16 10 B.Sc. (Hons) with two years experience as Lab Manager. Preference will be given to those having M.Phil/M.Sc Medical Technology Degree.
11 Security Supervisor 11 1 Ex-Army Personnel. A retired JCO from fighting / supporting Arms with minimum 24 years colour service
12 Medical Technician/Lab Technician 11 9 Graduation (14 years education) in Medical Lab Technology with a minimum of two years experience
13 Audio Visual Operator 11 1 Graduate from HEC recognized university with two years experience in handling of audio visual equipments.
14 Junior Record Officer (Data Entry Opeartor) 11 1 Graduate from HEC recognized University with knowledge of computer having typing speed 40 w.p.m. who can operate Word. Excel, Power Point and other related software packages
15 Lab Attendant 2 2 Matric with Science/Middle with minimum of Two years experience of working in laboratories/handling laboratory animals.
1) Applicants are required to submit the application / dossiers on the prescribed Performa available on www.uhs.edu.pk/downloads along with attested copies of documents, degrees, certificates, CNIC, Domicile and four fresh passport size colored photographs.
2) The applications, complete in all respect, must reach the office of Director (Admin & Coord) University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, by, 14th September, 2015 before closing hours.
3) Applicants will have to submit a bank draft of Rs. 500/- as processing fee (non – refundable), along with the application form, in favor of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore.
4) The age should not be more than 60 years on, 14th September, 2015.
5) Applicants already working Government/Semi-Government Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
6) The selected candidates will be governed by the UHS Service Statues and rules/ regulations amended from time to time.
7) Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained.
8) NoTA/DA shall be admissible.
9) For Serial # (1,2&3): Preference will be given to those having medical background with practical experience in medical department
10) 3% quota for disabled persons (Having Disability Certificate from Competent Assessment Board, Social Welfare Department) and 5% for minorities is reserved as per eligibility criteria.
University of Health Sciences
Registrar Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, Ph: 99231304-09, t UAN:111-33-33-66, Fax: 99230870, Website: www.uhs.edu.pk