Land Records Management & Information Systems Job Lahore, Manager Web Development / Provincial Network System Administrator
Land Records Management & Information Systems, Project of Punjab Government Funded by World Bank
Land Records Management & Information Systems is a major project of the Government of Punjab being executed by the Board of Revenue with financial assistance of the World Bank.
Applications from Punjab domiciled candidates are invited for appointment on contract basis against the followings post in the project:-
Sr. No: Name of Post: Age: No. of Post: Salary (Rs.): Requirements:
1. Manager Web Development 22-35 01 95,000
Bachelors (4 years)OR Masters in IT/Computer Sciences (2nd Division) from HEC recognized university/Institution.
3 Years experience at a local or foreign organization of good reputed in a similar role and position
2. Provincial Network System Administrator 22-35 01 70,000
Bachelors (4 years) OR Masters in IT/Computer Sciences/Electronics (2′ Division) from HEC recognized university/institution.
2 years experience of design installation and maim… of Local, Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN), Servers/Clients in an operational and online transaction processing environment at a local or foreign organization of good repute.
– Applications accompanied by CV, copies of attested educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 24.07.2015.
– Appointments will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by the Government of the Punjab.
– Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the Departments.
– Number of posts can be increased /decreased as per requirement without any notice.
– Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose.
– Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
– The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days.
– The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis.. a) 3% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women d(20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department.
– Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of Social welfare department. Females are encouraged to apply.
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department, Pmu-Lrmis, Board Of Revenue, Punjab. 57-C-11, Culberg-111, Lahore.
Tel: 042- 99268046-48. // Website: www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk.