Literacy & Non-formal Basic Education Department Job, Assistant Director, Computer Operator Cum Assistant
Government Of Punjab, Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department, Project Management Unit, Punjab Work Place Literacy Project
Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab has authorized NTS to Conduct Entry Test for recruitment of the Project Posts under the project “Punjab Work Place Literacy Project”. NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for entry test in the following categories.
1- Assistant Director (Training, Curricular, Material Development & Research):
Eligibility Contract / Regular (BS-17) employee of government Qualification & Experience:
i. BS-17 officer serving either in the Federal Government or in the Provinces.
ii. Persons of equivalent rank serving in any Government educational or research institution of prominence.
iii. Persons from the private sector meeting the conditions of qualification and experience.
iv. Candidates should hold a Master’s degree at least in the 2nd Division. Preference shall be given to holders of foreign degree from reputable universities.
v. Candidates holding M. Phil or Ph.D. degrees shall be given preference.
vi. Age of the candidate, in case from the private sector, should be between 25 & 45 years.
vii. The candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience dealing with education, management, and/or research. Preference will be given to persons having experience of Non-Formal education.
viii. Experience of working in MS office and MS word.
2- Literacy Mobilizers:
Qualification: Graduate (14 years of education) in at least 2nd Division from a recognized College / University.
3- Store Incharge:
Eligibility Private or Govt. Employee (BS-14 in case of Govt, employee) with yearly increment of Rs. 1000/- Qualification: Bachelors. Preferably experience of working as Store Incharge Age: 30 years Experience: Preferably experience of working as store in charge.
4- Computer Operator Cum Assistant:
Eligibility Private or Govt. Employee (BS-12 in case of Govt, employee) Qualification: I.C.S. or F.A./ F.Sc with diploma / certificate in computer science from a recognized institute. Should have typing speed of 35 words per minute. Age: Age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
1. All the prescribed approved quotas shall be observed according to rules & regulations.
2. The candidates having Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply.
3. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per Govt, policy.
4. Selection of the candidate shall to be based on his/her academic, test (to be conducted by National testing Service) & Interview.
5. 50% score is required to qualify the test.
6. Test will be held in all Districts/ Tehsils/ Headquarters or other places as subject to the candidates.
7. Candidates apply for more than one post by submitting separate form with each post with separate fee.
8. Roll no. slip will be dispatched before one week of the test date.
9. Only shot listed candidates shall be called for interview.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
11. Candidates shall present original documents along with the set of attested copies o all relevant documents. At the time of interview in case of any document found fake or bogus, candidature of the candidate will be stand cancel.
12. Incomplete applications in any case shall not be entertained by NTS.
13. Number of the candidate shall be increased or decreased before prior notice as per requirement of the Department.
14. Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department is equal opportunity provider.
15. Government employee can apply through proper channel and submit NOC of the concerned Department at the time of interview.
How To Apply:
– Application forms and deposit slip are available on NTS Testing Service’s website: www.nts.org.pk.
– Applications must be received at the given NTS Headquarter latest by 9-02-2015.
– NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any courier service.
– Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any branch of HBL, MCB, UBL, or ABL.
– Candidates are required to submit their application to NTS Headquarter Islamabad. On prescribe forms along with paid online deposit slip (Original).
– Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones in the test center.
– Deposit amount is nonrefundable & nontransferable. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
– Change of test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and roll number Slip Is Mandatory for the test.
– Section Officer (G) Government of the Punjab, Literacy & NFBE Department, Lahore.