Lucky Air Job Karachi, A&E Engineer
Career Opportunity in Aviation
Position Title: A&E Engineer
– Valid aircraft maintenance engineer license (B1 /A&C) ABOVE 5,700 Kg.
– Type rating of Learjet 60XR is preferred or qualified bombardier aircrafts.
– BE aeronautical or BE mechanical preferred additional relevant certifications will be appreciated.
– 15 years certifying aircraft maintenance engineer experience preferably on Pratt & Whitney PW 305A engines and GE engines preferred.
– Must have adequate experience of jet turbine.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively correspond with maintenance vendors.
– Maximum age limit is 55 years for the applicants.
– Must have ability to read and understand aircraft manuals.
– Certification, maintenance and serviceability of aircraft / components whilst ensuring superior safety standards are upheld.
– Provide technical support for activities prior to aircraft delivery.
– Able to resolve unusual aircraft technical problems.
Interested candidates may email their resumes with their recent photograph and copy of educational / technical certificates to: email@example.com.