Madinah Teaching Hospital Job Faisalabad, Medical Superintendent / Assistant Professor / Senior Registrar MBBS / Post Graduate Resident / Medical Officer
Madinah Teaching Hospital
University Medical & Dental College
Madinah Teaching Hospital is 650 bedded tertiary care hospital, affiliated with University Medical & Dental College, Faisalabad. Applications from candidates are invited for employment against the vacant posts in various departments.
1. Medical Superintendent:
– MBBS with Post Graduate degree in Hospital Management. Public Health Management or equivalent with minimum 7-10 years experience as MS in a reputed hospital.
2. Assistant Professor:
– MBBS, FCPS or equivalent in Surgery, Orthopaedic, Urology and Nephrology with 3-5 years experience.
3. Senior Registrar MBBS:
– FCPS or equivalent in Surgery, Orthopaedic and Urology with 1-2 years experience.
4. Post Graduate Resident:
– MBBS, FCPS (Part-I) in Medicine, Surgery, Gynae & Obs, Urology and ENT.
5. Medical Officer:
– MBBS with 1-2 years experience.
Attractive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered.
Eligible candidates may submit applications along with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of testimonials/certificates and two recent passport size photographs latest by 15 December, 2015.
Company Name & Address:
HR Department, Madinah Teaching Hospital, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.
Tel: 041-8869861. // Fax: 041-8869862. // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.