We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Cement Ltd Plant Site, Iskanderabad, District Mianwali.
Deputy Manager/Manager Planning Reliability Centered Maintenance (5 Positions)
Requisite Qualification, Experience & Trainings:
• BSc. Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from HEC/PEC recognized institution with minimum (6) to (8) years of relevant experience preferably
in Cement Industry.
• Proficient in MS Excel & MS Project
• Develop and propose preventive, predictive and autonomous maintenance plans, that equipments require from their start-up and throughout their life cycle, specifying.
• Updating frequency for each maintenance task, based on a normal operation and on the objectives of the Maintenance function.
• Suggest specific activities for inspection, lubrication, cleaning and change of parts, based on recommendations by the manufacturer, the supplier and from the own experience of the personnel at Plant, in order to timely detect and/or to avoid equipment deterioration.
• Provide technical support and follow-up to major and highly specialized maintenance jobs.
• Ensure that all maintenance and operating tasks at Plant are scheduled and planned as specified, follow up the quality of jobs performed.
• Promote ongoing improvement in equipment and administrative procedures. Work together with ongoing improvement teams and visualize the opportunities of investigation to improve machines with respect to availability and reliability.
• Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities. Interested incumbents may send in their CVs, by mentioning the position, latest by February 22nd, 2015 or email to email@example.com
Human Resource Department
Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Plant Site, Iskanderabad, District
Mianwali. Tele# 0459-392237-8