Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd Job Lahore, Deputy Manager Plant Housekeeping
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd.
“Deputy Manager Plant Housekeeping” – Plant Site:
Requisite Qualification. Experience & Trainnings:
– Graduate (preferably Masters degree) from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (6) to (8) years of relevant experience desirably in process industry.
– 5S Housekeeping Implementation Training
– Verify Housekeeping checklists to ensure completion of job as per the Contract with Outsourced Company.
– Daily inspection of Housekeeping & Janitorial jobs at Plant from Main Gate to Quarry Gate including CCR, Offices, Corridors, Kitchens, Lawns, Green belts, Walkways, Ground areas, Washrooms, Drains, Parking areas and Roads etc.
– Verify monthly payments as per the contract. Ensure implementation of housekeeping as per clauses stipulated in the contract.
– Prepare and update monthly performance review report to ensure overall effectiveness of the housekeeping monitoring system.
– Identify areas of improvement in coordination with outsourced contractor and concerned HOD.
– Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities.
Interested incumbents may send in their CVs by mentioning the position, latest by January 24th, 2015 to:
Company Name & Address:
Human Resource Department: Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Head Office, 42 Lawrence Road, Lahore.
Tel: 042-36315117. // Email: email@example.com.