Marie Stopes Society Job Karachi, Project Manager (Construction Project)
Marie Stopes Society
“Project Manager” (Construction Project):
Marie Stopes Society (MSS) is a social enterprise providing Reproductive Healthcare Services across Pakistan. We are seeking to recruit a dynamic individual having rich experience of working with reputable organizations for the position of Project Manager. The position is based at our Karachi Office.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading a construction project for a multi-purpose building in Karachi. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, monitoring and managing the entire project. Ideal candidate should be a team player who can lead, oversee/support project activities, meet deadlines and ensure timely completion of the project within stipulated time frame.
Candidate Should have:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management required.
– Minimum 10 years’ of experience in project management, project designing and implementation with at least 7 years of leading / directing project teams.
– Working knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
– Knowledge of complete project management principles-strategic planning, resource allocation, people management, conflict resolution & decision making.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders, both internal and external (including local government/regulatory bodies)
– Ensure compliance & adherence to all regulatory approvals / permissions.
We offer competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Interested candidates may visit the website for detailed Terms of Reference and follow instructions to apply for the position or send their CVs to:
Marie Stopes Society Pakistan HR at: email@example.com. Web: www.mariestopespk.org/jobs-listing.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer