Marie Stopes Society MSS Job Karachi, Manager Operations / Claim Processing Officer / Assistant Manager Safe Motherhood Services
Career Opportunities at the Family Planning and Reproductive Health Project of Marie Stopes Society, Karachi.
Marie Stopes Society (MSS) is the lead on the USAID funded Family Planning & Reproductive Health (FPRJl) Project. FPRH is working towards making comprehensive FP/RH services accessible, available and affordable for improved maternal and child health outcomes in Pakistan.
MSS is seeking applications from experienced and qualified professionals for the following positions based at Karachi for its Operations Department of the Family Planning Reproductive Health Project.
1. Manager Operations:
– Strong Managerial skills with the ability to liaise with the field team, ideally having experience in voucher management) comfortable in extensive travelling to the regions. Ability to deal with the logistic issues and timely implementation (provision of the supplies, instruments, printing of the promotional material). Experience in behavioral change communication / community mobilization activities in Social Franchising will he added advantage. Preferably Masters/BSc with 2 years experience.
2. Claim Processing Officer:
– Strong liaison with the field team and surrounding tertiary Health units, private and governmental) having experience in voucher management system. Ability to do trend analysis and fraud control, comfortable in extensive travelling to the regions. Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare setting.
3. Assistant Manager Safe Motherhood Services (3 Positions for Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur):
– Strong planning, development and managerial skills: comfortable in extensive travelling to the regions. Experience in behavioral change communication community mobilization activities in Social Franchising will be added advantage. Having experience in quality assurance. Ability to maintain the record and voucher verification. Preferably Female M.B.B.S with House Job in A
We offer competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Detailed job descriptions are available on: www.mariestopespk.org/jobs-listing.
Interested candidates should email their updated CVs and cover letter indicating how they match with the Job Requirements and a recent passport sized photograph at: firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 21st June 2015. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.