Ministry of National Food Security and Research Job Karachi, Assistant, Senior Aviation Mechanic
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of National Food Security & Research Department of Plant Protection Jinnah Avenue, Malir Halt, Karachi applications on prescribed form are invited for the following posts Lying Vacant in The Department of Plant Protection the attached Department of Ministry of National Food Security & Research.
S# Name of Post: BPS: No. of Vacant Posts: Age Limit: Quota Province Region: Prescribed Qualification / Experience:
1. Assistant 14 02 18 218 Merit-1 Punjab-1 Graduate
2. Stenotypist 14 02 18 30 Merit-1 Punjab-1 Matric with 80/40 WPM speed in shorthand and typing respectively.
3. Senior Accountant 13 02 18 35 Merit-1 Punjab-1 Graduate with 08 years practical experience of account work in a Govt. office or semi. Govt/ organization.
Commerce graduate with knowledge of Govt. Financial and fundamental rules to be preferred. SAS alter5nate.
4. Senior Aviation Mechanic 13 01 20 35 Sindh ® Matric with science with 07 years aviation experience.
diploma in polytechnic mechanical or radio & electrical trade.
Candidates having aviation experience will be preferred.
Matric (arts) with successful apprenticeship training in the trade from school of aeronautics Pakistan Airforce and 07, years aviation experience (women ineligible).
5. Locust Assistant 11 06 20 35 Merit-1 Punjab-2
Capacity of undergoing hard desert life
6. Junior Accountant 10 01 18 35 Punjab-1 B.A with 04 years experience
Non-graduate i.e. inter or matriculates with 08 years practical experience of accounts work in a Govt. office, or semi Govt. organization.
7. Store Keeper 10 06 18 35 Merit-1
B.A with 03 years experience
Matriculate with 07 years experience of handling stores. Preference will be given to persons having experience of handling technical, laboratory, auto and aerial stores (women ineligible).
8. Upper Division Clerk 09 04 18 30 Merit-2
9. Cashier Cum Clerk 07 02 18 30 Merit-1
Intermediate drawl & disbursement of cash remittances, maintenance of accounts, & correspondence.
10. Draftsman 07 01 20 35 Punjab-1 Matric with diploma in draftsman ship from recognized institute.
At least 02 years experience in drawing maps (women ineligible).
11. Lower Division Clerk 07 02 18 30 Punjab-2 Matriculate with typing speed 30 wpm.
12. Field Assistant 06 02 20 35 Punjab-1
Sc or F.Sc (Agri) experience of work in some entomological or botanical department preferably.
Matric with long experience of agricultural field work or one years diploma from agricultural college will also be considered (women ineligible).
13. Field Man 05 03 20 35 KPK-1
Matric preferably with working knowledge of disease of plant / and insect pests (women ineligible)
14. Driver (SG) 05 05 20 35 Punjab-2
Sindh ®-1 KPK-1
Literate. 05 years experience of heavy vehicles driving in desert and field duty of vehicles including emergency road side repair during field & desert duty (women ineligible).
15. Fitter 05 04 20 35 Punjab-2
School education up to class-VIII, proficiency certificate in auto diesel with one year experience in maintenance and repair of vehicles. Or 05 years practical experience as fitter in a MT workshop of standing (women ineligible).
16. Driver 05 08 20 35 Merit-1
Preferable literate. Knowledge of local dialects. At least 02 years experience and must be well versed in the rules of the road and the courtesies of the job. Should be able to do running repairs. Must possess valid driving licence and obtain HTV licence within 02 years of appointment if not already available (women ineligible).
17. Wireless Operator 05 01 20 35 NAFATA-1 Matriculate, should have some experience in wireless communication and be capable of handling wireless equipments, (women ineligible).
18. Carpenter 03 01 20 35 Punjab-1 Sufficient experience in the profession.
19. Locust Mukaddam 02 01 20 35 Sindh (U) Up to 8th class passed, preferably Matric.
Must be hardly and fit for field duty.
20. Naib Qasid 01 18 18 30 Karachi Primary
21. Chowkidar 01 05 18 30 Karachi Primary
22. Cleaner (Motor) 01 04 18 30 Karachi Primary
23. Cleaner (Aviation) 01 11 18 30 Karachi Primary
24. Frash 01 01 18 30 Karachi Primary
25. Messenger 01 01 18 30 Karachi Primary
26. Sweeper 01 01 18 30 Karachi Primary
1. Blank application form can be downloaded on website of department of plant protection: www.plantprotection.gov.pk.
2. The government servants or serving in Semi. Government organization must be apply through proper channel.
3. No TA/DA will be allowed for attending interviews / test.
4. Ex-servicemen should route their application through respective district armed service board.
5. Incomplete application forms or received after due date will not entertained.
6. Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top of right corner of the envelope.
7. Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per rules.
8. Quota for women, minorities and disable persons will be observed as prescribed by the government.
9. Application forms containing following information must reach to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
10. Candidates will have to produce original certificates/ degrees at the time of test / interview (copies of certificates need not to be attached with application form.
11. Only short listed candidates on the basis of eligibility / suitability / experience will be called for test interview.
12. The department reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.