Government of Pakistan Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources Block “A”, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates (Male & Female) for the following temporary/short term posts:
S.No Name of Posts Number of Posts Domicile Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience .imit
1. Assistant (BS-14) Temporary-3 Merit-1 Punjab-2 Graduate 18 Yrs 25 Yrs
2. Stenotypist (BS-14) Temporary-6 Merit-1 Punjab-3 Sindh (R)-1 Sindh (U)-1 Sindh (U)-1 FATA-1 Intermediate with minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in Shorthand/Typing respectively. Computer literate. Matric with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. Computer literate. 18 Yrs 18 Yrs 25 Yrs
“3. LDC (BS-7) Temporary-1 Short Term-1 25 Yrs
4. Driver (BS-4) Temporary-2 Short Term-2 Punjab-1 Sindh (U)-1 KPK-1 Blochistan-1 Primary. Valid driving license holder and well versed with traffic rules. 18 Yrs 25 Yrs”
5. Naib Qasid (BS-1) Temporary-2 Local-2 Primary 18 Yrs 25 Yrs
1. Complete bio data on prescribed proforma along with 02 recent passport size photographs should reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of the date of the publication of the advertisement.
2. Testimonials will be provided by the selected candidates at the time of interview.
3. Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
4. Concessions of 5 years in age limit is admissible as per rules of Government of Pakistan.
5. Name of the post for which applied should be mentioned at the right top of the envelop.
6. Incomplete applications or received after the expiry date will not be entertained.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
(Muhammad Bilal Khan) Section Officer (Admn), Room No. 336, Block “A”, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. Ph: 051-9208233