Ministry of Planning, Development & Reforms Job Islamabad, Security Guards
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Planning, Development & Reforms
Applications are invited for the following posts:
S.No: Vacancy / Position: Minimum Qualification: Age and Height: Period Of Contract:
1. Security Guards Middle Age: 25-45
height: 5’8” and above
Minimum period 1 year but extendable
1. Companies and individual applicants will be considered preferred having valid armed license with weapon.
2. For consideration of job application, copies of the following documents must be attached with applications.
(i) Educational certificate
(iii) Domi9cile certificate
(iv) Three recent passport size photographs
(v) Discharge certificate (if applicable)
(vi) Any other supporting document
3. Preference will be given to the retired army SSG / Paramilitary forces personnel.
4. The applicant should be medically fit. Medical fitness certificate is required.
5. Applications (with contact details) may be sent to the following address lately within the 15days after published add.
6. Candidates must bring above mentioned original documents at the time of interview. Date for conduct of interviews will be communicated later (for short listed candidates only).
7. The individuals must possess valid arms license and discharge certificate form armed forces / law enforcement agencies.
Note: No TA/DA for appearing in interview, boarding, lodging and medical is admissible.
Ayaz Ali Sakhani, Deputy Project Director, Room 334, P Block Pak, Sectt, Islamabad.