Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct/enroll high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under-listed categories of services:
Sr. # POSITION QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE Age Limit
I Manager in Finance & Accounts Department (EG-VII) CA/ACMA with 14 years relevant experience having at least 08 years post-qualification experience with 05 years in senior executive position. Or MBA (Finance) with 10 years relevant post-qualification experience with 05 years in senior executive position. 50 Years
ii Deputy Chief Accountant (EG-V) CA/ACMA with 08 years relevant experience having at least 04 years post-qualification experience Or MBA (Finance) with 10 years relevant post-qualification experience. Or M.Com with 12 years relevant post-qualification experience. 40 Years
iii Deputy Chief (Investor Relations) (EG-V) MBA (Finance/Marketing) preferably with an engineering background having bachelors degree in Petroleum/Chemical/ Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 12 years experience preferably in the upstream oil & gas sector. 40 Years
iv Assistant Accountant (Trainee) CA/ICMA (Finalists/Qualified) or MBA(Fin)/BS (Hon.) in Finance / M.Com. 30 Years
V Senior Internal Auditor (EG-IV) CA/ICMA with 1-2 Years post-qualification experience. Or C.A (Finalist) / ICMA-IV with 05 years experience. Or MBA (Fin.) with 06 years experience. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Internal Control Auditor (CICA) shall be treated as additional qualification. 35 Years
vi Internal Auditor (EG-III) CA (Inter) / ICMA-III with 04 years experience MBA (Fin.) with 05 years’ post-qualification experience. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Internal Control Auditor (CICA) shall be treated as additional qualification. 35 Years
vii Assistant H.R.O (Trainee) MBA/MPA/BBA (Hon.) with specialization in HRM. 30 Years
1. Candidates working in Government / Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
2. The TRAINEES will undergo 01 year extensive training in OGDCL. They will have to appear in test/ exams during the course of training. In case of poor performance, training will be terminated. Please note that OGDCL does not extend any job guarantee at the end of the training period.
The degrees must be from HEC recognized unversities / institution. In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be provided.
4. The candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
5. Applications will be processed in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
6. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
7. Quota will be observed as per Government rules. The Company may suspend the whole process at any time without assigning any reason and may re-advertise the posts. However, the Company reserves the righttofill or notto fill any of the advertised positions. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview/test.
10. Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
11. Applications completed (application form available on website i.e. www.ogdcl.com) in all respects giving name, father’s name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualifications, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and names of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent latest by 02-04-2015 to the address given below.
CHIEF INCHARGE (ADMIN / RECRUITMENT)
& OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
OGDCL House, Plot No. 3013, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad-Pakistan