Organization Job Karachi, Plant Administration Manager
Plant Administration Manager:
A leading Organization is looking for a well-organized administrator at Karachi Plant to oversee all facets of administrative duties, including plant administration, security, safety & industrial relation matters.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for handling matters that are related to plant administration, security, safety and industrial relations.
– Supervise industrial relations activities.
– Effective liaison with outside agencies including labor, police & other government departments.
– Management of family colony (houses/flats) and single accommodation of employees.
– Management of dispensary for employees including ambulance services etc.
– Supervision of literacy program for labor children and surrounding area.
– Preferably be an MBA.
– Overall 8-10 years of experience in administration department with minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar capacity.
– Must have strong knowledge of plant administration and labor laws and skills to deal with government bodies.
– Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates may send their CVs along with recent photograph and details of their current salary package to: Dawn Box # 81110 latest by May 10, 2015.