Paraplegic Centre Job Hayatabad, Peshawar, Rehab Coordinator
Paraplegic Centre Hayatabad Peshawar requires the services of a dedicated and dynamic professional as under:
Experience & Qualification: BS (Honors) in Physiotherapy / Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) or BS (Honors in Orthotics/ Prosthetics or BS (Honors in Occupational Therapy), from an HEC recognized institute.
Two years experience of working at a Comprehensive Physical Rehab Centre where all rehab professionals like Physiotherapist. Occupational Therapist. Orthotics Prosthctist. Psychologist, and recreational therapist work together as a team dealing with spinal cord injury patients, preferably in public sector.
– Please visit our website: www.paraplegiccenter.org, for detailed job descriptions, salary, other benefits and application forms.
– Age limit will be considered up to 1st December. 2015.
– Interview call will be made to short listed candidates only, (on the basis of submitted documents).
– Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was
(a) Convicted by the court of law (b) Dismissed from public service (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information (d) Submits forget documents/tempered documents.
– Experience will be considered only if documentary evidence is provided. No TA/DA will be paid for lest/ interview.
– Candidate meeting the above criteria are invited to send their application form along with their resumes with at least two references (which will be checked), two pictures and attested documents including domicile and CNIC through post at PO Box No 1512. Hayatabad Peshawar within twenty days of this advertisement.
– Those who applied earlier for the above mentioned job are not required to apply again.
Note: Paraplegic Center is an autonomous body, and refers the government pay scale, for its convenience only. All the employees of the center are under the control of the Board of Governors (BOG).
Company Name & Address:
HR Department, Paraplegic Centre Peshawar Street No. 10, Sector P-l, Phase – IV, Hayatabad – Peshawar.
Also available on: www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk.