GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNK1 HEALTH DEPARTMENT, PESHAWAR
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both Male Female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA for filling following vacant posts of Senior Registrars and Consultant at NJw Sharif Kidney Hospital Swat on adhoc basis for a period of one ye; till the availability of the selectees of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa P Service Commission whichever is earlier. The number of posts prescribed qualifications are as under:
Three years experience as District Specialist in the respective field. Note: Preference shall Be given to candidates having t least one research paper as Principal Author in the releva t specialty and published in standard medical jouol. Example- FCPS/FRCS Genera Surgery with at least thn years practical experien :e after postgraduat qualifications Ir Neuor-Surgery in a recogniz teaching institute shall b equally qualified to b< appointed as Consultant < Neuro Surgery. Likewii FCPS/MCPS General Medicife with at least three yea s practical experience a f t e postgraduate qualification in Cardiology i n a recognizee teaching institute shall b equally qualified to b< appointed as Consultan : Cardiology._
Terms and Conditions:
1. Appointment will be purely on adhoc basis for a period of on year or till the arrival of regular selectees of Khyl e Pakhtunkhwa, Public Service .commission which-ever earlier.
2. On be expiry of one year or on arrival of the recommendees the Commission, whichever is earlier, the services of such hoc appointees shall stand automatically terminated.
3. No extension will be granted on the expiry of adho appointees.
4. The appointees will be entitled to receive salary equal to t e minimum of BS-18 in addition to other allowances admissible to Civil Servants of the same scale.
5. The appointees will execute an agreement deed on judic stamp paper before taking over a Consultant/Senior Regis t (BS-18) and they will abide by the terms and conditions la down therein.
6. Appointments will be Health facility specific and no transferable.
7. Applicants can obtain application form from the Directorate General Health Services, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa situated Khyber Road, Peshawar during office hours.
8. Applicants should attach attested copies of their relev; i documents along with valid copy of PM&DC registratio DMCs and 02 recent passport size photographs with t application form.
9. Incomplete or applications received after due date will not entertained.
10. No T A/DA will be given for the interview.
11. Applications must reach the office of Directorate Genefra Health Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Khyber Road, Pesh^r on or before 17/8/2015during office hour.
Section Officer (Gen) Health Department