Peshawar Khyber Teaching Hospital Jobs, Manager, Manager Accident & Emergency, Manager OT
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION (MTI),KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL, PESHAWAR, KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA.
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA for the following posts mentioned below on Fixed
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience / domicile certificates along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach to the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar; within (15 days) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
2. Application form is available in Establishment Section of KTH & also available on KTH website i.e. www.kth.gov.pk and www.facebook.com/mtikth and will be submitted to the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar. Application must be accompanied by Rs.1000/- bank draft (non-refundable), as processing fee in favor of Hospital Director MTI/KTH Account No. 5761, Bank of Khyber Main Branch Code 0121.
3. The applications duly completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to HR Department on or before due date of closing.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks.
5. Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015.
6. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
7. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
8. All recruitment will be done on merit basis. Therefore, any reason to influence the process will make candidate liable for rejection from selection process.
9. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum of KTH for review. The decision of the competent forum there of shall be final.
10. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have documentary experience in relevant subject / field.
11. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/ she was;
1. Convicted by the court of law.
2. Dismissed from public service.
3. Knowingly furnishes any false information.
4. Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification.
5. Attempts to obtain support for his/ her (candidature by improper means).
6. Submits forged certificates.
7. Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates.
8. Misbehaves in the interview.
12. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
13. No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.
14. Written statement on judicial stamp paper will be taken from selected candidates that they will not approach any office or court of law for regularization of their service.
15. The Competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
BRIG. (R) FAZLE AKBAR HOSPITAL DIRECTOR
MEDICAL TEACHING INSTITUTION, KHYBER TEACHING HOSPITAL, PESHAWAR
“SAY NO TO [CORRUPTION”