University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy (USPCAS-E)
U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors.
The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite job description, qualification and experience is given below. Prospective candidates should apply through the prescribed forms alongwith CV. The application forms are available from University Enquiry Office on cash payment of Rs.100/- or can be downloaded from the USPCAS-E website given below with a bank draft/cashier cheque of Rs.100/- in favor of Treasurer UET, Peshawar. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
1. Manager Coordination
Identify potential industry partners: Develop and implement an ongoing strategy for the identification, prospecting and stewardship of external partners that will lead to research in collaboration with the USPCAS-E. Maximize leverage from industry: Identify research program or project opportunities and support development of research proposals as required. Work with communications staff to plan and implement effective communication strategies for enhancing USPCAS-E research profile in the private sector, including securing industry participation. Collaborate and liaison with Industrial Liaison Officers, Govt. Agencies, other universities’ staff and faculties, associated with relevant faculties and departments.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:-
Master’s in Social Sciences/Public Administration with 8 years of experience in Coordination/Liaison role in complex organizations;
Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills, leadership, creative problem-solving and ethical management;
Excellent oral and written communication skills;
English language fluency is required. Knowledge of Urdu and other local languages strongly preferred; Maximum age limit 45 years on the deadline of submission of application.
1. Application form, accompanied with CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC and one recent photograph must reach the undersigned up-to October 26,2015.
2. Applicants applying for position from public sector organizations must present NOC from their concerned departments.
3. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
4. Incomplete applications or without supporting documents or received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
5. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
6. The University reserves the right to withdraw /cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof.
7. No TA/DAwill be admissible.
Director of Administration 2nd Floor, New Academic Block, University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar Website: uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk, Ph: 091-9222089