Pharmaceuticals Company Job Karachi, Administration Manager / Fire and Safety Manager / Local Procurement Manager
Career Opportunities In Pharma Industry:
Pakistan’s leading pharmaceuticals company based in Karachi, requires the services of a dynamic “Administration Manager” whose responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
1. Implementation of laws and correspondence with the relevant departments like labour department, social security, EOBI and civil courts etc.
2. Responsible for planning and managing the security of the factory.
3. In-house and external transport management of employees and goods.
4. Complete house-keeping, canteen management.
5. Ensuring proper health and hygiene of factory.
Candidate must have 7-10 years of experience and have law degree and effective communication skills, solutions oriented and decision making skills.
Fire And Safety Manager:
– Candidate must have a strong sense of responsibility flexibility and ability to lead team.
– Preferably a master / bachelor degree holder in environmental and safety management or equivalent.
– 10 years of experience in the fire and safety field in a manufacturing environment with increasing responsibility, preferably in Pharma industry.
– Investigate industrial accidents near miss accidents and occupational injuries to determine causes.
– Must have strong knowledge of preventative measures.
Local Procurement Manager:
– Candidate must have bachelor degree and 7-10 years experience of relevant field.
– Candidate must have strong negotiation skills and all local markets.
Please send your applications with detailed CV and recent photo marking the envelope for the position applied for to: G.P.O Box No, 754, Karachi.