Applications art invited for the appointments in a well reputed public sector educational institution from qualified, competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistani Nationals) for the following positions under 3% disable person.
1. The Job Application Form can be download from the link www.gcwuf.edu.pk
2. A sum of Rs. 2000/- for the positions mentioned at Sr. No. 1 and Rs.500/- for the positions mentioned at Sr. No. 2 to 4 should be deposited online Account No. 6614-2, Bank of the Punjab, Madina Town Branch Faisalabad. Original receipt must be attached with the application form as proof of payment.
3. The-dully filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates. I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
4. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
5. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
6. The institution reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
7. The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
8. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per Govt, of the Punjab rules.
9. Complete applications must reach to the PO Box No. 28, GPO, Faisalabad by mail not later than 13-08-2015.
• The University will comply with the instruction of Government of Punjab to fill the vacant posts under 3% disable person quota.
• Disable person will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department / Medical Superintendant DHQ Faisalabad with application.
• Institution reserves the rights to decrease or enhance the seats
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
• Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
• The institution is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agcncy/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
• NoTA/DA is admissible when called for interview. IPL-9184