A Public Sector Power Generation Company overseeing operations of state of the art Combined Cycle Power Plant, requires the services of well qualified, talented and dynamic persons to fill following key management positions on contract basis. Good career start is possible for really deserving candidates:_
Position No. of Posts Qualification
Company Internal Auditor 01 • B.S / M.S in Accounting & Finance or ACCA/CA • 5+ years of relevant experience of a public sector company of creating audit reports, analyses of data and policy recommendation • In depth experience of working within corporate governance framework • Contract Duration: 5 years • Age Up to: 50 years • Must have MS Office relevant computer knowledge.
Director Finance (Chief Financial Officer) 01 • Must be CA/CFA/FCMA/CPA • At least 5 years of relevant experience of managing finance department of a company. • Contract Duration: 5 years • Must be well versed in MS Office and relevant financial software. • Age Up to: 50 years
Director Technical 01 • B.Sc/M.Sc Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. • At least 5 years of relevant experience, preference will be given to candidates with Combined Cycle Experience. • Contract Duration: 5 years • Must be well versed in MS Office and other computer operations. • Age Up to: 50 years
Assistant Director (Corporate Affairs) 01 • B.Sc Engineering or BBAfrom HEC recognized University. • At least 1 year of experience of Power Project Management • Contract Duration: 2 years. • Should be proficient in MS Office and relevant financial software. • Age Up to 30 years
Terms of Service:
Appointments will be made on Contract Basis for the period mentioned above against each post. The period will likely to be extended on satisfactory performance.
Market based pay package will be offered to the above mentioned posts.
Instruction and General Conditions:
• The applications enclosing CV, complete in all aspects, should reach the below mentioned address within 15 (Fifteen) days afterthe issuance of this advertisement in the newspapers.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
• No TA/DAfor test/interview will be admissible.
• Candidates serving in the Govt./ Semi-Government departments shall apply Through Proper Channel.
• Relaxation to age limit for the candidates serving in Govt./ Semi-Government departments shall be admissible as per Government/WAPDA Rules.
• Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
• Company may suspend the whole process at any time without assigning any reason and may re-advertise the posts.
• Company may increase or decrease the number of posts at any time of recruitment subject to the availability of posts. Candidates shall present original credentials/educational certificates at the time of interview.
The applications may be sent to P.O Box #111, Gujranwala
_____No application will be entertained afterthe closing date._