CHILD PROTECTION & WELFARE BUREAU GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB.
Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Punjab, an autonomous body under the administrative control of the Home Department, Government of the Punjab, requires the services of suitable Pakistani Nationals of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis.
Sr. No. Name ofthe PmO Basic Pay Scale Total number of vacant posts. Station Requisite qualification and experience as per service mt« Age
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
1. Teacher BS-14 01 i. Lahore B.A or B.Sc. (second division) with B.Ed, or certificate/degree in Special Education from a University recognized by HEC with two years’ experience of teaching in a Government recognized school. 25-35
2. Child Attendant BS-05 02 i. Lahore – 01 ii. Faisalabad – 01 Secondary School Certificate with Science (second division) from a recognized Board. 20-30
3. Naib Qasid BS-01 01 i. Bahawalpur = 01 Middle pass 18-30
4. Sweepers BS-01 01 i. Bahawalpur – 01 I.iterate with three years’ relevant experience. 22-35
Terms and Conditions:
±. The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy / Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
2. Only disabled persons will be eligible for appliying against these above mentioned vacant posts those who have disabfility assesstment certificate.
3. The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province.
A. The applications must be accompanied with complete C.V, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic, experience, charater certificate and C.N.I.C.
5. The applicant must write his valid residential address. Telephone Number (mobile/landline).
6. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
7. Post applied for should be clearly written on top right corner of the envelop.
8. The candidates already serving in Government Departments should apply through proper channel.
9. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. The date of test / interview will be communicated through mail or by telephone.
±0. Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per Govt, instruction.
±±. No TA / DA shall be given for test / interview.
12. The applications should reach the office of Director General, Child Protection & Welfare Bureau, Anguri Bagh Scheme, Shatimar Link Road, Lahore on or before 06/05/2015 by mail only during office hours.
DIRECTOR GENERAL CHILD PROTECTION & WELFARE BUREAU IPL-4791 (Tel. No.042-99250275-76)