PUNJAB EMERGENCY SERVICE
Rescue 1122 to Save Lives
STAFF REQUIRED FOR EACH TEHSILS
Pind Dadan Khan, Pasrur, Kot Chutta, Hasilpur, Sheher Sultan, Ali Pur, Shahkot, Kamar Mashani, Malikwal, Shorkot, Samundari, Depalpur, Lalian, Bahawana, Hazroo, Taxilla, Kotli Sattian and Kallar Sydan
Sr. Name of Post BPS No. of Posts Minimum Qualification for Appointments
1 Rescue & Safety Officer 16 1 M.Sc in Environmental Sciences / Psychology or BS-Honors in (Emergency / Intensive Care) (atleast 2 ^ Division) from recognized university OR five years experience as A.S.I / Station Coordinator with Health & Safety Diploma / Certification from recognized university / institution. Experience in the line shall be preferred. Age 22-35 Years.
2 Station Coordinator 14 1 B.Sc or B.C.S. or B.A (atleast 2* Division from a recognized institution with Diploma of Associate Engineering / Paramedical Diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA or 5 years experience as Shift Incharge (CWO) with Health & Safety Diploma / Certification from recognized institution. Experience in the line shall be preferred. Age 25-45 Years.
3 Shift Incharge 12 1 B.Com or F.Sc or I.C.S or D.Com or Diploma of Associate Engineering (atleast 2* Division) or Paramedical Diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA. 5 years experience as (EMT, DR. CTWO, 0C0) in emergency service Age 22-35 Years.
4 Emergency Medical Technician 11 7 Paramedical Diploma from Medical Faculty or PVTC or TEVTA. Age 20-30 Years.
5 Fire Rescuer 11 4 Diploma of Associate Engineering (Chemical. Electronics. Mining, Mechanical. Civil, Electrical, Telecommunication. Architecture) from recognized technical board/institution. Swimmers will be preferred. Age 20-30 Years.
6 Computer Telephone Wireless Operator 11 4 B. Com / D. Com or DAE (Computer Science) with 203 Division from a recognized institution. Must be computer literate with typing speed of 30 WPM. Age 20-30 Years.
7 Maintenance Technician 11 1 Diploma of Associate Engineering (Auto Electrician / Mechanical/ Auto Diesel) Practical experience in the line shall be preferred. Age 20-30 Years.
8 Rescue Driver 4 12 Middle with LTV/HTV License. (Preference shall be given to those who are matriculate). 2 years van driving experience. Age 22-35 Years.
9 Field Woifcer / Cook 2 1 Retired Army Personnel with relevant experience. Age 30-52 Years.
10 Sweeper 1 1 Preferably literate. Age 18-30 Years.
1. Application forms can be downloaded from National Testina Service (NTS) website www.nts.ora Dk Please send completely filled up application form along with original deposit slip to NTS Headquarters (Islamabad Office) 1-E. Street No. 46,I-8/2. Islamabad by courier or registered mail latest by 19m May. 2015. NTS will not accept the forms by hand.
2. Only completely filled applications fulfilling the criteria shall be accepted. All the documents are accepted provisionally and otter of appointment is subject to verification of documents. Police verification and clearance by the medical board constituted by Government of the Punjab. Candidates are directed to apply only for one suitable post; however, appropriate candidates may be adjusted against other suitable posts on recommendation of the recruitment committee. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
3. Written test of qualifying candidates shall be held at designated places on 6*77* June, 2015 at 9:00 am & physical, driving & skills tests and psychological assessment shall be conducted at designated places by the National Testing Service (NTS), for which call letters shall be sent by NTS. Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers Change of test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry
4. Local residents will be given preference. No relaxation in age or qualification (army/civil) shall be given. However, the employees of Punjab Emergency Service shall be given five years age relaxation only for administrative posts. Any person with weak eyesight less than 6/18. over weight (Body Mass Index more than 25). chest less than 33 inches, height less than 5’6″ and with Hepatitis B.C or HIV shall not be eligible for selection.
5. Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents and laboratory test results at the time of interview.
6. 5% quota shall be reserved for minorities and 15% for females. Shemales can also apply. In case of the large number of applicants. Only applications with preferred/enhanced criteria shall be considered.
7. If any candidate has any complaint at any stage of recruitment, he/ she may contact NTS Recruitment Complaints Redressal Cell by emailinq to NTS at firstname.lastname@example.org or by callinq UAN number qiven below.
Timeline for NTS Written. Psychological and Ph} fsical Test
Advertisement Oate 3-May-15
Last Date to Apply 18-May-15
List of Eligibly Candidates on NTS Website 25-May-15
Roll Number Slips Oispatch 25-May-15
Written & Psychological Test 31-May-15
Written Results 7-Jun-15
Oispatch of Roll Number Slips for Physical Test 8-Jun-15
Physical Test 14-Jun-15
Final Result Provision to Rescue 1122 20-Jun-15
2 n-ro National Testing Service-Pakistan
p- Nl o NTS H*Kk)u»rt«r M, Str—t No.4, S«ctor M-*/1, WimMud
For turthor information, pltaso contact.