A non-profit, non-governmental development organization working for the
most disadvantaged communities in Balochistan intends to recruit
qualified and experienced professionals for following vacant positions at
1. Project Coordinator (01-Posistion): Masters in Social Scioncos or equivalent having 5 years of relevant experience in development sector with excellent analytical, communication, coordination & Interpersonal skills.
2. Monitoring Evaluation & Reporting Officer (01 -Posistion): M asters in related fields having 3 years of relevant experience with excellent writing and communication skills.
3- Field Engineer (01 -Posistion): B E. with at least 3 years relevant experience in development sector.
4. Construction Supervisor (01 -Posistion): DAE with at le ast 3 years of relevant experience.
5. Admin I Accounts Officer (01 -Position): MBA Flnance/M.Com having 3-5 years of relevant experience (sound technical knowledge of finance & taxation, coordination with donors and usage of financial software will be preferred).
6. Admin / Accounts Assistant (01-Position): B.Com having 3 years of relevant experience preferably in NGO sector.
7. Project Assistant (01 -Position): Bachelor Degree having minimum 3 years of relevant experience in assisting projects with proficiency in local languages and good communication and writing skills.
> Interested candidates may send their CVs through email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15,2015.
> Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
> Qualified females are encouraged to apply.