P1R MEHR ALI SHAH
ARID AGRICULTURE UNIVERSITY RAWALPINDI
« ZH SITUATIONS VACANT
Applications are invited from the Pa cistani Nationals for the following positions:- 1
s. n Name of the Posts No. Of posts Eligibility Criteria
i. Professor (BS-21) a. Entomology b. Food Technology (Nutrition) c. Horticulture d. Bio-chemistry & Bio-technology (TTS/Regular) e. Sociology f. Veterinary Basic Science g. Veterinary Pathobiology i. Qualifications: Ph.D from an HEC recognized University/Institution in relevant field. ii. Experience 15 years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized university OR a Post-Graduate Institution OR professional experience in the relevant field in a National OR International Organization. OR 10 years Post Ph.D Teaching/ Research experience in HEC recognized University OR a Post-Graduate Institution OR professional experience in the relevant field in a National OR International Organization. iii. Publications: 15 Research Publications (with at least 5 publications in the last 5 years) in HEC recognized Journals.
2. Associate Professor (BS-20) a. Agronomy b. Plant Breeding & Genetics c. Plant Pathology d. Soil Science (Attock Campus) e. Agri. Extension f. Poultry Science g. Livestock Production & Management h. Education i. Management Sciences j. Geo-lnformatics & Remote Sensing k. Veterinary Science (Sub Campus Khushab) i. Qualifications: Ph.D in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution. ii. Experience: 10 years Teaching/Research experience in an HEC recognized University OR a Post-Graduate Institution OR professional experience in the relevant field in a National OR International Organization. OR 5 years Post Ph.D Teaching/Research experience in an HEC recognized University OR a Post-Graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National OR International Organization. iii. Publications: 10 Research Publications (with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years) in the HEC recognized Journal.
3. Assistant Professor (BS-19) Regular/TTS a. Agronomy b. Soil Science c. Food Technology (Human Nutrition) d. Agri. Extension e. Bio-chemistry f. Zoology g. Statistics h. Mathematics i. Sociology j. Food Engineering k. Geo-informatics & Remote Sensing 1. Land Water Conservation m. Farm Machinery & Precision Engineering n. Structural & Environmental Engineering o. Energy System Engineering p. Horticulture Engineering q. Food Technology (Sub Campus Khushab) Qualifications: Ph.D in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution. OR Master’s Degree (Foreign) OR M.Phil (Pakistan) OR equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determined by HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/ Institution alongwith 4 years Teaching/Research experience in a recognized University OR a Post-Graduation Institution OR professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
4. Lecturer (BS-18) a. Horticulture b. Bio-chemistry &. Bio-technology c. Statistics d. Mathematics e. Anthropology f. Veterinary Pathobiology g. Veterinary Clinical Studies h. Computer Science i. Food Engineering j. Land Water Conservation k. Farm Machinery &. Precession Engineering 1. Structural &. Environmental Engineering m. Energy System Engineering n. Horticulture Engineering o. Food Technology (Sub Campus Khushab) p. Agronomy (Sub Campus Khushab) q. Management Sciences (Sub Campus Khushab) r. Computer Science (Sub Campus Khushab) s. Dairy Technology (Sub Campus Khushab) 1 3 First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in their respective/relevant field with no 3rd Division in the Academic Career from an HEC recognized University/Institution. However. M.Phil/MS/M.Sc (Hons.) or equivalent degree holders and experience relating to job description shall be given preference.
5. Assistant Registrar (BS-17) 1 At least first class M.Sc./M.A/MBA degree from a recognized university with no 3rd division in his/her academic career. OR a) At least Second Class Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University. b) Five years office experience (including at least three years experience in scale 16) in a University. Government or Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institution.
1. Application forms can be obtained from the office of the Registrar on cash payment of Rs.500/- OR may be downloaded from University website (www.uaor.cdu.pJs) and It can be submitted alongwith the Bank Draft amounting to Rs.500/- (respectively) In favour of the Treasurer of the University. 2. The applications complete in all respects, including attested copies of the degrees/ certificates, CNIC. recent Passport size photographs and the certificate of experience, if any (four copics each, including application form) should reach the office of the Registrar of the University by 2Z*4*2Q1£. 3. Applicants already working in Government. Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies arc required to produce thc NOC of their employers. Advanced copy of application will not be entertained. 4. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. 5. No. TA/DA will be paid for the purpose. 6. Female candidates arc encouraged to apply for the above posts. 7. 5% Quota for Employment of Minorities. 8. Age should not more than 35 years, for first recruitment in Government Sector. 9. The University reserves the rights not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason. REGISTRAR Ph: 4-92-51-9290466 Fax: 4-92-51-9290459 -+■92-51-9290160
Rawalpindi Arid Agriculture University Job, Professor, Associate Professor 19 March
P1R MEHR ALI SHAH